• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Ask A Girl IV: Boundless Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't arguing that a woman can't !

Actually according to British law it is impossible, unless the law has changed since 08. But it used to be sexual assault when a woman "raped" a man because the law states it requires an anatomical part women are not equipped with.

It used to say "inserting a penis" but I'm pretty sure they changed it. EDIT: Nope, I was wrong! It still says penis.

It used to say "inserting a penis" but I'm pretty sure they changed it.

Good, it was bloody ridiculous, and it can't have changed too long ago I remember discussing it with a house mate at Uni who was studying law (in 08)

Damn. How do I strike stuff out?

It used to say "inserting a penis" but I'm pretty sure they changed it. EDIT: Nope, I was wrong! It still says penis.
So it isn't rape if one were to use a stick? Fascinating, if a somewhat limited definition of the term rape.

Good, it was bloody ridiculous, and it can't have changed too long ago I remember discussing it with a house mate at Uni who was studying law (in 08)

Damn. How do I strike stuff out?
[ s ] and [ / s ].

Do you have any conflicted emotions toward feminist ideas?

Do you have any conflicted emotions toward feminist ideas?

All the time - I would love to be both a highly successful business woman and a stay-at-home mum who has a cake ready for her kids and hubbie at the end of a long day when they get home all the time. I will always wear a bra though... always.

Is the cake a lie?

Do you get that joke?

EDIT: Hey, congrats, Brighton promoted :goodjob:

All the time - I would love to be both a highly successful business woman and a stay-at-home mum who has a cake ready for her kids and hubbie at the end of a long day when they get home all the time. I will always wear a bra though... always.

Why not be a business woman from home? My friends mom runs three Swarosky crystal shops , and only one is in Milan, and a medical equipment shop but she does 90% of the stuff on the Internet/phone and is almost always at home.

Is the cake a lie?

Do you get that joke?

EDIT: Hey, congrats, Brighton promoted :goodjob:

HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.
And only through google being my friend do I get that joke I'm afraid :p

Well if you haven't played Portal you really should.

I bet you haven't even played Super Smash Brothers either - I was going to ask which is the best female role model in that game (I like Peach myself - her golf club kicks arse).

Its all about Kirby!

Yes, Kirby is the best, but I don't think Kirby is a girl.

Of course I played Super Smash Brothers - although tbh I didn't care for the female characters - I was ALWAYS Yoshi.

Yoshi is a girl (although we have been through this before, and some people disagreed). Yoshi lays eggs = ovaries.

Samus has a screw attack (which is something I'd like to see), but apart from that she's a bit rubbish I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom