CFC Members Elimination Thread V

I am voting in this poll since I want to play in the NEXT game.

• Total voters
some others broke that rule too, I am not the only one.

Abaddon-5
Takhisis - 4
Yoshiegg737 -4
SouthernKing -5

this is close...

edit: past midnight
Abaddon-4
Takhisis - 4
Yoshiegg737 -4
SouthernKing -5

That was a really crappy thing to do :sad:

Also:

rules said:
8. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST BELOW, YOU CAN ONLY +1 OR -1 A SINGLE PLAYER.

How many broke that at the end?!

that was so I wouldn't double post :p

It doesn't even make sense :

Post Time: Jun 27, 2011, 03:55 AM
Edit: Last edited by ilduce349; Jun 27, 2011 at 05:00 AM.

Both quite clearly on the same day...

Oh, well fair enough I guess. That doesn't remove how many screw ups in the elimination vote (people voting 1 or 2 points down at random). I can't even be bothered to fix it. GG, whatever, the S&Ters banded together and did it woop-woop. Someone else can start a new thread, i'm totally disillusioned with this game.

Catharsis, CELTICEMPIRE, Earthling, EnglishCrusader, hoplitejoe, kiwitt, landlubber, MaxaTheGreat, mythmonster2, NedimNapoleon, NickyJ, Save_Ferris, Sonereal, Tecknojock, Azash, bestrfcplayer, Boundless, BSmith1068, civplayah, Duke of Britain, electric926, GamezRule, General Olaf, Hitti-Litti, Hygro, ilduce349, Jarrema, Mise, Perfection, PrinceScamp, Red_Spy, Skwink Caesar, SouthernKing, Sparthage, Takhisis, Yoshiegg737, _random_

Maybe this time we could introduce a rule banning private communication...

Abaddon-0 :sniper: Your girlfriend downvoted me so you could win? Not on my watch
Takhisis - 4
Yoshiegg737 -4
SouthernKing -5

:ninja:

I could've downvoted the other too either :p

Oh, well fair enough I guess. That doesn't remove how many screw ups in the elimination vote (people voting 1 or 2 points down at random). I can't even be bothered to fix it. GG, whatever, the S&Ters banded together and did it woop-woop. Someone else can start a new thread, i'm totally disillusioned with this game.

You start a game based on downvoting posters and you expect people not to make alliances? Right..

OK I JUST GOT HERE READY TO DO SOME.... oh wait... GJ SK :D

Congratulations, SouthernKing! :goodjob:

Congratulations Southern King :) Who is starting the next one?

AND I WON THE FIRST POST :smug:

Top Bottom