ChineseWarlord's Civ-game Story Challenges

So the idea behind this thread is that you give me challenges (hopefully not too difficult ones) for me to complete. They can be almost anything you can imagine in-game, such as Win the Historical victory for Khmer in RFC DOC to conquer the Holy land as France in The Crusades Mod. Really the only thing you can't ask of me is anything that couldn't possibly make a good, serious story. I'm already doing the Buddhism challenge now, but feel free to make Challenge suggestions at any time.

subbed

Play as Polynesia and conquer every city on the Pacific Ocean.

I'm back. If anyone wants to contribute a story idea, I'll be checking this in a half hour. If no one replies, then It'll be an attempt to get an RFC DoC Egypt historical victory. Of course, the story will be narrative.

Any challenge suggestions at all? I'll write stories without them, but I find that challenges give me the narrowing of options I need to create a good CIV game. 'S why I like the RFC historical victory goals so much.

Maybe write a short story on a small+quick speed game?

Even reading about losing a game is entertaining.
If things go wrong in game and the thread ends suddenly, readers are left scratching their heads.

There are game stories, history/character stories, and the interactive ones which appear to be hardest to write.
Even the veteran writers appear to struggle with hefty IAAR's.
I'd say focus on one small and simple story.

Probably stay away from Caveman to Cosmos mod.
I heard it has like 20,000 turns per game or some craziness.

Giving story writing yet another try. Expect updates once a day.

I'm gonna try Adhiraj's suggestion for an AAR. I understand that I don't have the best rep with finishing stories, but any story suggestions, or even tips on how to achieve my goals in the current story would be much appreciated.

Giving story writing yet another try. Expect updates once a day.

I'm gonna try Adhiraj's suggestion for an AAR. I understand that I don't have the best rep with finishing stories, but any story suggestions, or even tips on how to achieve my goals in the current story would be much appreciated.

It'll make for a very fast paced and hopefully fun militaristic game. Please use this map for territorial reference -

It is not entirely accurate but it makes for a more fun challenge to control all the saffron territories here within that timeframe.

Great to be back as well ! I'm updating two of my stories too :) . I would like it if you can do the Maratha Empire challenge, actually I wanted to see how a more skilled player would play through that, I tried it once but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I couldn't complete the conquest of North India and didn't have a firm hold over Banglore either.

Top Bottom