CivArmy's Models Library

Mithadan said:
Cool, I just noticed this (I never check this forum!). I hope some guys use your Celtic shield, because a lot of units have come out recently with utah's spanish pikeman shield and some shield variation would be cool.

CivArmy, how about your Visigoth guy? That was always my favourite model of yours. I liked his clothes (textures???) and shield (same as Celtic shield? Can't remember).

Maybe I produce some Goth stuff too my friend ;)

ShiroKobbure said:
may I request a spartan helmet

I'll try to model this helmet this holyday Shiro ;)

@all: I uploaded a new model, the Justice Hall (of DC Comics Justice League), maybe it can fit for a new wonder or build :D The model is on page number 01, post 7.

I am glad u people have enjoyed the models, thanks! :thanx: But just ancient stuff r in my plans right now (to my game Long Live Rome), I can't promiss I'll do modern stuff soon :) If I have time I can make these new requests too friends ;)

BTW, some animations under construction and other images of the game:

ok, Ill wait, but do you have a non altered, no clothes Female "prop" for poser? I need one for some units Im currently working on.

Kinboats model has clothes, I want to add clothes to it, not the ones he has, so does anyone know where I can get a female Poser model?

Poser does come with basic human models, male and female, so I don't know why you don't have one. But if you go to Daz' website you can download Victoria 3 for free. (Cunning buggers - they give you the base models for free and then charge you through the nose for all the accessories!)

Civ Army, what is the robe that your Persian soldier is wearing in that picture? Can I get it from somewhere round here, and if not, is there any chance you could post it? Thanks a lot!

yeah, but the Female base for Daz is like 70MB, that would take forever to download, but my friend has Poser, ill install poser 4 on my computer later.

Top Bottom