CivArmy's Models Library

As an American I can proudly say I don't give a Rat's Ass about the World Cup of Soccer. :D

As an Englishman, I can proudly say I do. There's nothing more refreshing than watching the game with a few of your mates, and some beer. Then hitting the town and starting on anyone within 10 yards of you unless the'yre wearing an England shirt, and shouting "2-0! 2-0!"... Good times...

Stormrage said:
Dude, I don`t care what the score says, our team out-played yours! :p
Loosing with 1:0 against Brasil is like.. its like winning the damn cup! :woohoo:

Australia and Japan are so doomed :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Croatia made a good Half Time :goodjob: , but your team had cold head to win the match :D Unfortunally we didn't play 50% what we know, we have to get better if we want to win the World Cup. I continue thinking Brazil and Japan of Zico will advance to the next level, but let's see what Croatia can make with the other two teams.
BTW, Ronaldo (the fat guy, the "09") should be out and Robinho should be in :king:

@GF: Soccer and World Cup r cool, try them someday ;) As the English friend said, some soccer, beer and good food r cool. It's holiday in Brazil next 2 days , so, for the next 4 days only good soccer on TV, drink, penuts, fry potatoes... :beer:

I must say that I'm English and I loathe football and particularly the World Cup and the empty-headed nationalism that accompanies it. I spend half my time in London and the other half in Singapore, and I was highly annoyed to find that I'd be in London, not Singapore, for the World Cup. Now everywhere I look there are vile flags and people dressed as Templars, whereas in Singapore people care so little about this sort of thing that the government runs ad campaigns to encourage them to support national sports teams!

That said, damn good show for Croatia, only losing 1-0 to Brazil!

[Civ Army] I hope you realise that the only way to stop this OT fest is to make us some more models so we can talk about those instead...

Plotinus said:
I must say that I'm English and I loathe football and particularly the World Cup and the empty-headed nationalism that accompanies it. I spend half my time in London and the other half in Singapore, and I was highly annoyed to find that I'd be in London, not Singapore, for the World Cup. Now everywhere I look there are vile flags and people dressed as Templars, whereas in Singapore people care so little about this sort of thing that the government runs ad campaigns to encourage them to support national sports teams!

[Civ Army] I hope you realise that the only way to stop this OT fest is to make us some more models so we can talk about those instead...

With all that games and all that food and drink I have few time to model :lol: Joking :lol:
I have a model under construction, that cool Dubai Tower and much more swords, spears, shields, armors and helmets of the Ancient Era to do :D

Plotinus said:

Whats wrong with British people being proud of being British? just as long as that proudness doesn't destroy anothers freedom?

In my state, we really get Patroitic with regards to our Massachusetts-ness/New Englandness, especially when our local sports teams are playing.

Or are the fans just being reallly annoying? Lol

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Whats wrong with British people being proud of being British? just as long as that proudness doesn't destroy anothers freedom?
It's English people being English, not British being British ;) .....and I'm one of them!!

Back on topic, I think I may use some of these as my experience in 3DS Max grows. Some really great models here :goodjob: .

some news:

- the bad one first: I can't make the Dubai Tower texture correctly :( Also the model isn't how it suppose to be :( This one will take more time to be ready.

- now a good one: more animations of the new game Long Live Rome :D

the hero, the Roman soldier

one of the enemies, the Celtic soldier.

more news soon :)

Civ you should hook up with Steph whos also a programmer, his SSS project shows alot of promise(can use all civ3 graphics too), like your ROman game does.

Hopefully soon making units for Civ4 will become easier, because I want to mod that game as well.

@Stormrage: Maybe your team will advance to the next level, Japan will lose to us the next game and I think Australia has half time out of the next match (too many yellow cards) :lol:

BTW, we didn't play as well as we wish, but we r qualifed to the next level!!! [party]

I hope we will, we have to beat Australia.. I think our guys were just really nervous today, there is no other explanation for missing 16 chances, including the penalty shot! I somehow knew he was gonna miss it - when the referee declared a penalty, everyone aroud me was screaming and celebrating, but I knew :sad:

I didn`t saw your game today, I was on a trip, but I listened it on the radio, it sounded exciting :)

Why comment at all, then?

Also, why do Americans say they "could care less" when they mean "couldn't care less"? It always sounds so odd!

The Dubai Tower looks cool but completely incomprehensible! It looks like a sort of sail.

By the way, I had a go at Civilization Fighter. Very impressive, although I had difficulty choosing my character, and when I'd done it, the computer whupped me with ease!

Top Bottom