[NFP] Civilization VI: Possible New Civilizations Thread

Indigenous Peoples of the Americas and Oceania Season Pass

Pack 1: Tlingit and Navajo
Pack 2: Haudenosaunee
Pack 3: Guarani and Muisca
Pack 4: Miskito
Pack 5: Hawaii and Hongi Hika as alt. leader for Maori
Pack 6: Purépecha
It’s been a few hours and i’ve been thinking about this and the more i think about it the more sense this type of deal makes sense for late-cycle content in Civ

Africa Season Pass

Pack 1: Berbers and Mutapa

Pack 2: Kanem-Bornu

Pack 3: Yoruba and Jolof Empire

Pack 4: Swahili

Pack 5: Buganda and Ramses the Great for Egypt

Pack 6: Madagascar

Asia Season Pass

Pack 1: Timurids and Chola

Pack 2: Afghanistan

Pack 3: Mughals and Champa

Pack 4: Assyria

Pack 5: Jurchen and Meiji for Japan

Pack 6: Philippines

Europe and Caribbean Season Pass:

Pack 1: Austria and Haiti

Pack 2: Ireland

Pack 3: Taino and Finland

Pack 4: Bohemia

Pack 5: Italy with Mathilda of Tuscany and Vittorio Emmanuel as alternative leaders

Pack 6: Kievan Rus

It’s been a few hours and i’ve been thinking about this and the more i think about it the more sense this type of deal makes sense for late-cycle content in Civ

Africa Season Pass

Pack 1: Berbers and Mutapa

Pack 2: Kanem-Bornu

Pack 3: Yoruba and Jolof Empire

Pack 4: Swahili

Pack 5: Buganda and Ramses the Great for Egypt

Pack 6: Madagascar

Asia Season Pass

Pack 1: Timurids and Chola

Pack 2: Afghanistan

Pack 3: Mughals and Champa

Pack 4: Assyria

Pack 5: Jurchen and Meiji for Japan

Pack 6: Philippines

Europe and Caribbean Season Pass:

Pack 1: Austria and Haiti

Pack 2: Ireland

Pack 3: Taino and Finland

Pack 4: Bohemia

Pack 5: Italy with Mathilda of Tuscany and Vittorio Emmanuel as alternative leaders

Pack 6: Kievan Rus
All of that and still nothing from continental North America? :crazyeye:

Very nice! All of those choice would be great options and I can't think of much more that I'd personally add to the list. Just shows that even with the number of civs we currently have that there's plenty more that many of us would like!

there's only a handful of civs left I can think of that I would like. Iroquois, Hittites, Morocco, Holy Roman Empire separate from Germany, Bohemia (how are they not even a city-state at this point?), Ghana (Ashanti), Israel but that'll never happen,

Last edited:
so in the new video they said that they’re going to change civ 6’s release schedule and that they’re not done, so more content is still on the table, which is a win

so in the new video they said that they’re going to change civ 6’s release schedule and that they’re not done, so more content is still on the table, which is a win
Wait, what? The release schedule was referring to NFP and updates over the past year. They never mentioned one way or the other whether they're done with Civ VI. The only two comments that could be construed as indicating future updates (not necessarily content) were:
"Please continue to follow us on social media, so you won't miss any announcements or updates about Sid Meier's Civilization."
"Keep that feedback coming because we are always listening."

Wait, what? The release schedule was referring to NFP and updates over the past year. They never mentioned one way or the other whether they're done with Civ VI. The only two comments that could be construed as indicating future updates (not necessarily content) were:
"Please continue to follow us on social media, so you won't miss any announcements or updates about Sid Meier's Civilization."
"Keep that feedback coming because we are always listening."
ah i must have misheard, i thought they said ‘we’ll be changing the release schedule going forward’ or something to that effect

I got the impression after that large wholesome FXS Reddit Thread that it seemed to be the end of post-launch content for Civ VI (sadly).

Also hi y'all, after lurking for sometime I've decided to pop in :crazyeye:
Welcome. :D

Yaa Asantewaa for the Ashanti. Conscription strategies were impeccable. ;)

If we keep discussing Civ 7 speculation maybe this’ll be the first discussion topic to get moved to different sections more than 3 times lol

If we keep discussing Civ 7 speculation maybe this’ll be the first discussion topic to get moved to different sections more than 3 times lol

Speculation will always be the sweetest spot for the fanatics, second only to actual new content drops.

Yep. It's finished.
I noticed there were so many things added to civ throughout NFP that it was hard to catch up on but now that civ 7 starts out, this would be like a pre-speculation for future discussion on new civ 7 threads like Thenewwwguy said.
I mean I don't have that much experience on suggesting new things to the developers, like creative stuff that folks like to suggest and in other places like youtube, reddit, etc. I've also seen other things that players from other places have accomplished that makes me think wow, this game isn't as easy as it looks and players make it look nice. I would usually think I could do this or I could do that when I watch but when I'm playing, that I could do this or that feeling is no longer there. I'm particularly happy with the developers because I feel that they have listened to some of my suggestions, too, like if I was playing civilization even when I don't have that much time as I used to. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom