Clown Car III: Who's Laughing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synsensa-san, Melania Trump wore a coat with the words ‘I don't care’ on the back to a meeting with the immigration authorities. If you hadn't been on a news blockade you'd see that I'm not posting Onion articles.

Indeed, where his reputed horde of fawning flatterers?

gotta learn from New Turkey , where we are like 10 years ahead in the game . America is still stupid , unaware Greatness has arrived .

edit: post #4400 ! Hell , ı was going to rant about it !

Señor Donald Senior's latest statement on North Korea is that they are an extraordinary threat. Somebody's been putting something in his medication.

Trump's clown appointed to the Supreme Court just voted to raise our taxes in South Dakota v. Wayfair.

Also notable in that case is Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch joined an opinion that revisited a settled question of constitutional law because society has changed. Interesting that their hackles over a Living Constitution only go up when rights they personally disfavor are at stake.

Last edited:
revisited a settled question of constitutional law because society has changed
This is why we outsiders still have to see the good ole U.S. of A. as a place where you have to let people kick teh gayz out of a commercial establishment because otherwise there'd be no right to kick the Nazis out of a commercial establishment.

Is it too late to put Ted Cruz in a cage ?
Also didnt he kill JFK ?

Ted Cruz's father admitted to NPR that he bribed his way into the country illegally.

"Then the only other thing that I needed was an exit permit from the Batista government," Cruz recalls. "A friend of the family, a lawyer friend of my father, basically bribed a Batista official to stamp my passport with an exit permit."
The elder Cruz says he renounced his Canadian citizenship when he finally became a U.S. citizen in 2005 — 48 years after leaving Cuba. Why did he take so long to do it?

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsall...-cruzs-father-shaped-his-views-on-immigration

*inb4@LexicuspointsouttheUS'roleinmakingbriberymandatoryinCubainthefirstplace

Melania almost certainly is an illegal as well.

Lock her up?

Melania almost certainly is an illegal as well.
Lock her up?

I suspect if her Einstein visa application is ever released, there will probably be a scandal as these are only given out to Doctors, Engineers and Scientists

I think corruption in the government probably came along with the Spanish, not the Americans.
The Spaniards didn't portray themselves as the bringers of democracy in any event.

Even if she once was, isn't a person legalized if they are married (or married for x years) to a citizen, in the US?
If you come as in illegal and get citizenship in some fashion, your are now a citizen. If you marry a citizen after six years you can apply for citizenship, take the tests and get it.

Trump's clown appointed to the Supreme Court just coted to raise our taxes in South Dakota v. Wayfair.

Also notable in that case is Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch joined an opinion that revisited a settled question of constitutional law because society has changed. Interesting that their hackles over a Living Constitution only go up when rights they personally disfavor are at stake.
I was wondering when this would turn up. It was an odd 5-4 mix. Kennedy's position was no surprise, but Roberts writing the dissent I would not expect.

Much more important is the cell phone case, Carpenter v US.

J

Even if she once was, isn't a person legalized if they are married (or married for x years) to a citizen, in the US?

Nope, you still must apply for Citizenship and it takes equally as long as everyone else
But your children are granted US Citizenship by birthright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom