Cool Pictures 11: If You're Cool And You Know It Clap Your Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Lincoln, Mona Lisa and Jefferson in 2nd, 3rd and 5th, with perhaps Obama up front and Theodore Roosevelt in 4th?

That Great Lakes photo looks like something out of Day After Tomorrow :eek:

Which one?

This reminds me of a Christmas present I made once. There is an episode where the crew is gender-swapped and the new ex-male crew is made to make a swimsuit calendar to help save the company because logic. Anyways, the misses loves that episode so one year I went through the episode and took a bunch of screenshots and turned stills from the episode into an actual calendar for her. :D

We have one of those on our family room wall!

IMG_3213.JPG

It doesn't seem likely that you would need to from a helicopter only a couple of hundred feet in the air.
Being closer to the ground would make the sites very accurate. I guess the Mk I eyeball is one of the best instruments we know about but I figure missing is expensive and sites are relatively cheap compared to the cost of successive misses. I dunno you're probably right though

The real answer is that the helo pilots are bosses who are too cool to miss.

Being closer to the ground would make the sites very accurate. I guess the Mk I eyeball is one of the best instruments we know about but I figure missing is expensive and sites are relatively cheap compared to the cost of successive misses. I dunno you're probably right though

You have to remain level for bombing sights to work. That pilot tilted his helo to throw the water where he wanted it to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom