1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

Reduce clicks and manage your empire faster

1. Norwegian Brute

Norwegian Brute Chieftain

Hi
    Having problems with trade routes in CQUI, it only shows a few cities, sometimes city states with a quest but no other yields, and when i click on a destination city there no indication of what route the trader will choose.

I'm new to CQUI, so maybe I've got some settings wrong? Did look, but didnt find anything in the settings. I'm not using any other interface/UI mods.

Edit: Seems to have been the Warfare Expanded mod that was incompatible.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. Sukayo

Sukayo Chieftain

please check progress for the update via the Github linked earlier. It is in progress.

3. Metipayton

Metipayton Chieftain

i dont know how to cooperate and help you guyz, i mean, i can make all the ui elements u need (u just gave me a the size u want (x,y) and then ill make it for u, and i try to make it looks great.... but the problem is i never worked with Github! (i always just download from it xD)

4. Sukayo

Sukayo Chieftain

5. japanesesamurai

japanesesamurai Warlord

Is there any way to hide yields and automatically show yields inside your border when inside the city view? Much like the original game works. Thanks!

6. Old

Old Chieftain