CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

*sigh As a mac player, I *finally* have R&F... and I discover I can't play it with CQUI. Makes me not want to play at all. :(

It is in work, check the Github link for the progress. And yes, no sense to test it now from steam workshop with the newest version of CIV + R+F. As soon a new version is ready possible a beta phase will be come, where a manual install is rquired to have it available.

Why not? I've played two games so far since release a couple days ago, both with CQUI. No problems.

I tried it. I could start a game, but it was broken. I couldn't move any units. Tried to move the opening warrior, but clicking did nothing. Tried all kinds ways. Could not get that guy to move. Burkmacklinfbi, which version are you using? Maybe I can try that version.

I tried it. I could start a game, but it was broken. I couldn't move any units. Tried to move the opening warrior, but clicking did nothing. Tried all kinds ways. Could not get that guy to move. Burkmacklinfbi, which version are you using? Maybe I can try that version.

Steam subscription only works with version .229 of Vanilla. R&F is still being worked on and not yet available.

Steam subscription only works with version .229 of Vanilla. R&F is still being worked on and not yet available.
I know. But Burkmacklinfbi says his is working and since we are both mac players, I'm asking him which version he's using.

So while we wait... which mods are you using in the meantime? I've got a lot (many of which are incorporated into CQUI) but there are still many things about CQUI I miss.

I'm running...
  • Better Spy Screen
  • Better Trade Screen
  • Better Report Screen
  • Gossip Slide
  • Improved Deal Screen
  • Map Tacks
  • More Lenses
  • Population Notification
  • Production Queue
  • Religion Notification
  • Resources at a Glance
  • Simplified Gossip
  • Unit Promotion Pop-up.
There were a few others that I tried but for whatever reason, they didn't work for me. (This is a fraction of the mods I play with, so I run into compatibility issues a lot)

NB: I don't use Steam for Civ VI

Issue: When I try to start a game with CQUI enabled it returns me to the main menu. The issue disappears when I disable it.

Top Bottom