CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

I have some errors being spit into Database.log:
Code:
[1300071.422] [Localization] ERROR: table BaseGameText has no column named Language
[1300071.422] [Localization]: In Query - insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Language', 'Text') values (?, ?, ?);
[1300071.422] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file morelenses_text_pt.xml.
[1300071.552] [Localization] ERROR: Database::XMLSerializer (bes_text_de.xml): 'Row' or 'Delete' expected, got 'LocalizedText'.
[1300071.552] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table LocalizedText from file bes_text_de.xml.
[1300071.555] [Localization] ERROR: Database::XMLSerializer (bes_text_es.xml): 'Row' or 'Delete' expected, got 'LocalizedText'.
[1300071.555] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table LocalizedText from file bes_text_es.xml.
[1300071.561] [Localization] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: LocalizedText.Language, LocalizedText.Tag
[1300071.562] [Localization]: While executing - 'insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Text') values (?, ?);'
[1300071.562] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Text') with  values (LOC_ESPIONAGECHOOSER_FILTER_ALL, Tutto, ).
[1300071.562] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file bes_text_it.xml.
[1300071.562] [Localization] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: LocalizedText.Language, LocalizedText.Tag
[1300071.571] [Localization] ERROR: table BaseGameText has no column named Language
[1300071.571] [Localization]: In Query - insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Language', 'Text') values (?, ?, ?);
[1300071.571] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file bes_text_pt.xml.
[1300071.578] [Localization] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: LocalizedText.Language, LocalizedText.Tag
[1300071.578] [Localization]: While executing - 'insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Text') values (?, ?);'
[1300071.578] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Text') with  values (LOC_ESPIONAGECHOOSER_FILTER_ALL, Все, ).
[1300071.578] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file bes_text_ru.xml.
[1300071.578] [Localization] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: LocalizedText.Language, LocalizedText.Tag
[1300074.584] [Localization] ERROR: table BaseGameText has no column named Language
[1300074.584] [Localization]: In Query - insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Language', 'Text') values (?, ?, ?);
[1300074.584] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file bts_text_pt.xml.
[1300075.612] [Localization] ERROR: table BaseGameText has no column named Language
[1300075.612] [Localization]: In Query - insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Language', 'Text') values (?, ?, ?);
[1300075.612] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file urs_text_pt.xml.
[1300075.682] [Localization] ERROR: Database::XMLSerializer (ids_text_de.xml): Cannot parse file.
[1300075.815] [Localization] ERROR: table BaseGameText has no column named Language
[1300075.815] [Localization]: In Query - insert into BaseGameText('Tag', 'Language', 'Text') values (?, ?, ?);
[1300075.815] [Localization]: In XMLSerializer while updating table BaseGameText from file ids_text_pt.xml.

Steam version of CQUI / Windows / R&F

Today I wanted to play my second game with this mod enabled, and all my settings from the first game had disappeared.
In the ingame menu it says I should use the file cqui_settings.sql, but how do I properly handle that file?

Today I wanted to play my second game with this mod enabled, and all my settings from the first game had disappeared.
In the ingame menu it says I should use the file cqui_settings.sql, but how do I properly handle that file?

Open it with Notepad++, and go line by line putting a "1" where you want the feature enabled, and a "0" where you don't... if I remember correctly, the file is pretty much self explained inside with a lot of commented code... unless the keepers now changed our original coding.

Open it with Notepad++, and go line by line putting a "1" where you want the feature enabled, and a "0" where you don't... if I remember correctly, the file is pretty much self explained inside with a lot of commented code... unless the keepers now changed our original coding.

When I open the file, all text is "continuous" (there are no "line breaks", I do not know if that's the correct word), and so it is very hard to handle.
This mod makes Civ6 so much better, it is fantastic. Why does it lack such a simple thing as a button "save configuration"?

When I open the file, all text is "continuous" (there are no "line breaks", I do not know if that's the correct word), and so it is very hard to handle.
This mod makes Civ6 so much better, it is fantastic. Why does it lack such a simple thing as a button "save configuration"?

It has to do with how the civ 6 engine loads game files, mods, etc... look how their own "Save configuration" does not work well... to edit the file without trouble, download Notepad++, it's free and safe, and you will love it (never again will you use anything else to edit txt files, and others).

I am using the latest version of CQUI for R&F fro github but I I do not have the reports button on my main play screen. How do I get to the Reports screen?
CVi.jpg

I am using the latest version of CQUI for R&F fro github but I I do not have the reports button on my main play screen. How do I get to the Reports screen?
View attachment 504686

I use the "Better Report Screen" mod in place of CQUI's report screen. Here is a post in the comments section from that mod I used to get it going correctly:
_________

TheDude Sep 5 @ 4:19pm
FYI for people wanting to use this great mod with CQUI.
I found the answer either buried somewhere in these comments or somewhere else....don't quite remember where or who wrote this. Below is exact quote I found sometime ago to get this mod working with CQUI:

To get this to work with CQUI, just delete the URS folder out of CQUI.
That folder controls their Unit Report Screen sub-mod, which conflicts with this one.
I checked every report screen and this one super-dominates their URS.
For me that folder was here:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\289070\1125169247\Integrations\URS
_________

I, like TheDude, like these reports better.

Here is a link to the mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1312585482

Along with CQUI and the above mentioned "Better Report Screen" mod, I also use:

Population Notification : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1247664973
[UI] Research Stop Reminder : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1405527612
Deal Expired Notification : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1274215277
Better Tech Tree [UI] : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1337632610
Improved "KiniteKam" v2.0 by Tom Illar : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871412359
Sukritact's Civ Selection Screen : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893502507
Sukritact's Improved Mod Screen : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905702111

The last two are pre in-game UI mods.

Last time I used this mod, I dug around for a long time and found how to put units on the production screen back below buildings. I strongly prefer this change in Civ VI (I build buildings far more frequently than I build units, don't you? Less scrolling = more time playing). However, I'm at a loss to find what to change again. Can anyone tell me where it is?

You'd think it would be in productionpanel.lua in the PopulateList() function, especially because the "Populate Units" section was moved to before the other sections. But moving it back does nothing. In fact, deleting it entirely does nothing!

Since I installed CQUI the game always displays the yield of each hex. That's very useful when you have a builder selected, but not so much when you're dealing with military units. Is there a way to deactivate this? I've checked the options but coudn't find anything.

Y button is the shortcut for turning yields on and off. Alternatively, above the minimap is a number of buttons, the second one called Map Options have three boxes that you can check, Show Grid, Show Resources and Show Yield, to switch on and off.

Looks like I have an issue with the deal screen. For some items the only button available is Nevermind. It happens, for instance, when I try to bargain with Pedro II to buy the writing Rossum's Universal Robots. I'm offering him 151 gold per turn plus three amenity resources in return, but still the only button available is Nevermind. I'm not getting the warning icon that says that the item is blocking the deal. Is this a problem related to CQUI?

I use the "Better Report Screen" mod in place of CQUI's report screen. Here is a post in the comments section from that mod I used to get it going correctly:
I have updated the BRS recently for compatibility with CQUI and atm there is no need to delete anyhthing from CQUI.

Here I found the issue in CQUI that had caused the duplication of gov icons. I’ve posted on the BTT thread how to fix it.

Great mode. It has nearly everything that I want. However, I really want to use CQUI + Rule with faith together, isn't there any way to do that :(

Last time I used this mod, I dug around for a long time and found how to put units on the production screen back below buildings. I strongly prefer this change in Civ VI (I build buildings far more frequently than I build units, don't you? Less scrolling = more time playing). However, I'm at a loss to find what to change again. Can anyone tell me where it is?

You'd think it would be in productionpanel.lua in the PopulateList() function, especially because the "Populate Units" section was moved to before the other sections. But moving it back does nothing. In fact, deleting it entirely does nothing!
Has anybody figured out how to do this already?

Top Bottom