Cracked.com and a Civ 3 screenshot

Heh, cool. What's not cool is that I'm now going to waste a good hour looking at articles on cracked.com.

Well, [civ3] is very Machiavellian. That's why it's the best civ out there.

That was a great article.

I have 31 Cracked.com articles open currently. I made the mistake a couple of weeks ago of following a link from a TVTropes article, knowing full well what I was in for.

And as for TVTropes? I've currently got around 33 open tabs for that...

You people need to learn some self-control, said the dude with over 19,000 posts

For the love of God none of you click that link! You will never come back!

I used to believe there's nothing more addictive than Civ/CFC. Then I discovered that site.

Dammit, it's been half an hour since I clicked that link! And then others. And others. Didja know there's mroe than one civ page in that site? :run:

I actually started on the warhammer 40k page. And if you look at this page

here

You might understand why I was on the site for so long...

I always hated that whenever someone gives me a piece of nonsense saying that Machiavelli's Prince is for the purpose of giving an advice to a ruler, and forget that it can be interpreted as a satire for persuading rulers to do the quite opposite.

I still like The Prince. He does have some good advice in their, what with getting the people to like you instead of the nobles.

Not as bad as TVtropes

Civ page
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Civilization

I think I've spent a good few hours browsing that every day :sad:

EDIT: Damn, beaten.
I've read 1/4th of that article now. Got bored to death. Same story everytime i try to figure out what is so intresting on that site.

Or is this an aspie thing and you guys love it because it has lots of lists ?
EDIT; as for cracked articles, yea those are intresting :D

Top Bottom