[RD] Daily Graphs and Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably have to ask Gallup or the poll respondents

The question is extremely vague. You can interpret in many different ways and thus makes the poll invalid.

The coffee production graph is a bit out of scale, as Brazil produces more than twice as much coffee as the second place.

Link to video.

I stopped drinking coffee and started popping caffeine pills instead. I now consume the same amount of caffeine I used to, and my stomach never gets upset due to coffee anymore. Plus it's a lot cheaper and I save a bunch of time this morning. And my teeth don't lose any of their whiteness.. Win-win-win all around.

I stopped drinking coffee and started popping caffeine pills instead. I now consume the same amount of caffeine I used to, and my stomach never gets upset due to coffee anymore. Plus it's a lot cheaper and I save a bunch of time this morning. And my teeth don't lose any of their whiteness.. Win-win-win all around.

Life without coffee is miserable and boring.

What the.. silly me.

Spoiler :

I don't want a single question about reliability of sources.

Complimentary:

Spoiler :

as a general rule:
USA #1
alternatingly random northern european country Per Capita #1

Bah, my mom drinks like three or four cups a day.

All coffee does is dirty my teeth, upsets my stomach, and take money out of my wallet. With caffeine pills I get all the pros and none of the cons. But maybe you're a coffee nazi.

I think you should be sent to a re-education camp for such comments.

Western tea is superior to western coffee; Middle-Eastern coffee, drunk in appropriately small cups, is superior to both.

A lot of Western countries I know drink coffee strong and in small cups: Brazil, France and Italy to name a few. Only the US, Canada and to some extent the UK drink that watery crap.

Stronger than that. I might support your reeducation camp idea if you weren't so lax in your ideals, luiz.

Coffee meh. Tea!

Tea is always acceptable, Mr. Arwon.

A lot of Western countries I know drink coffee strong and in small cups: Brazil, France and Italy to name a few. Only the US, Canada and to some extent the UK drink that watery crap.

Former Czechoslovakia would like into glorious watery-crap drinking Anglosphere, it is similiar here too.

I'm surprised Australia isn't higher on the coffee thing given all the talk of how good coffee is here.

Stronger than that. I might support your reeducation camp idea if you weren't so lax in your ideals, luiz.

Hum, I've had coffee in the Mid East and it's not stronger than that drunk by Brazilian farmers. It would be lethal if stronger anyway.

At any rate the best average coffee in the world is found in Colombia. Even gas stations in the middle of nowhere serve good coffee there.

But the espressos drunk in most Western countries can be excellent as well.

As for tea, the only good variety is the iced one. Hot tea is an abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom