[RD] Daily Graphs and Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK exports through EU trade deals.

Edit: I think China, Australia, Brazil and a couple of middle eastern countries are the only notable ones left off the chart. And India too.

Last edited:

UK exports through EU trade deals.

Edit: I think China, Australia, Brazil and a couple of middle eastern countries are the only notable ones left off the chart. And India too.
Georgia in Asia?

Georgia is in the UEFA and in the Eurovision Song Contest!

Culturally, Georgia is european. There are many other countries which have less significance in european history than Georgia. Yet afaik Georgia uses (even) a non indo-european language (but again, there are a number of euro countries which also use one such). Doesn't a bit of Georgia lie on the Caucasus? I mean only a small bit of Turkey is in Europe as well, so why not Georgia as european too? ;)

Even more notable is the case of Armenia.

Why people call Sakartvelo Georgia is a mystery to me

GTX 1060 6gb price chart (considered a mid range card). Crypto currency- destroying the environment and pc gamer's wallets in one fell swoop! Graphics cards- only affordable if you bought into ethereum 2 years ago!

2018 is a projection for all of 2018? Cus it's only February. A lot of trump's projections depending highly on whether the tax bill spurs the growth the republicans claim or not. I think everyone knows by now it's a shame that republicans are fiscally conservative. The difference is where they like to spend their money (military, tax cuts) but they all spend.

I'm not sure what you mean, does that seem bad or good? Michigan's is fairly high at on the list of us states by gdp but that's only cus it's a populous state. A lot of people moved here in the first half of the 20th century for auto jobs. It's been in decline population wise since the 60s/70s. They're 13th in 2016 gdp and 10th in population. GDP per capita is actually not very good, 36th in 2016, but it's recovered a ton since the huge 2008 recession when michigan's 2009 gdp per capita was 41st.

Michigan's base has always been the auto industry- manufacturing and engineer for that and suppliers mostly, and the us auto companies were hit very hard by the recession. Outside of a couple counties around detroit/ann arbor, Michigan is also very rural. There's a few small cities on the west side like Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, but even there the incomes aren't very high but cost of living is also quite low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom