DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a major difference between earlier civ games and the recent ones is they make the leaders feel like spoiled players. I don't think Stalin in and of itself would cross the line, its when they show the animation of him congratulating you for something.

Its also why I doubt we will get an official WWII scenario, unless they change how the leaders interact with you to be a bit more.... serious.

( I mean.... Paradox games have you expell jews, commit genocide, religous violence.... its more about how the content is portrayed rather than the content itself.

DLC06 should be released in time for Civ VI's first anniversary.

If it wasn't for the fact that the anniversary itself is a Saturday, they probably would have aimed to release it on the day itself. I wouldn't be surprised if they call it the Anniversary patch rather than the Autumn Patch or Halloween patch or whatever.

Hmm, so likely no GH related achievements, meaning it's probably not bonus content. And still no mac/Linux depots for it.

Here is the fun part: some of the achievements are listed as 6_26 to 6_31, while others are 7_0 to 7_3.

This numerical style is typical, but why two different groupings?

Here is the fun part: some of the achievements are listed as 6_26 to 6_31, while others are 7_0 to 7_3.

Most likely DLC06 items are the achievements with 6 as a prefix (26-31 is probably the number of DLC achivements in total?) Whilst prefix 7 must be GH related but is not a base game thing or DLC?

Question is... what could GH be if it comes with 4 achivements?
And if DLC06 has 6 achivements between two leaders does this mean it's unlikely to be two Civs?

It's more likely that how they number things, they only go up to 31 (32 elements per major group), so once they got to the end of their "6.x" list, they started on 7.x.

First look maybe next week then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom