• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fall Flat Release

Which sort of D&D? 2nd 3rd or 4th? or perhaps those offshoots...i bet there is a monster model which would be perfect if i could find my monster manual. I will see if i can come up with a suggestion.

Here's an idea. Somebody could make it look like the Ethereal Filcher. A pale white monster with 3 arms and 2 legs. Head looks like a slug's. The picture sucks, but its an idea.

Attachments

• 295.jpg
    295.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 88
I'd honestly like to give it a proper model that isn't that, because every time I see it,I don't go "scion abomination" i go "why are there Chaos Horrors over here?"

Join the club. :)

Sorry guys. I'm getting down to work now. I got the flu (Easter evening, no less) but I'm abulatory now and I want to play some civ - I just can't till I get Flat patched, so I'm going to dive in.

I might get it done while it's still technically Sunday... >_> My apologies again for missing the last like, three deadlines >_>

EDIT: nope, not going to happen. Having to do it in spurts between nausea.

Not to self-bump, but the good news is that RC5 is in testing and assuming nothing explodes will be out tonight.

Now, a question...

I have not gotten a chance to test the Jotnar, and assuredly won't have a chance to balance them in any way. Because of this, the Jotnar also haven't had any of the AI work I've given to the other races done.

Because of this... should I
1) Disable it
2) Disable it, but only for the AIs
3) Let the chips fall where they may.

The Jotnar as they stand are directly ported from the work the Fall Further team has done integrating them as Patch L stands, bugs and all. Because of this I can't be held accountable for... anything :D

If you're going to leave it disabled for ai, just make it only disabled via the restrict random civs thing, so that we can manually enable it if desired

definitely leave it in for human players.

Also, looking through the changelist in general, vehem really needs to ste-...
Take inspiration from some of these ideas.

Particularly those for the Amurites...

Admittedly, the Amurites are my pride and joy as far as overt changes for this mod goes. The AI work and making Xiven's mage-priests work took more effort, but the Amurites are clear, visual, and I didn't foul anything up getting it done.

Can't wait for new release, hard to stay patient. :)

No need to stay patient now, as RC 5 is out! (Compatible with Fall Further's patch L)

Of course, there's bound to be a few bugs the one-man army missed - so I'll be watching this thread.

Enjoy!

Hey um, I'm not sure if it's Flat, FF, or FFh2... But is the Doviello Immortal suppossed to be identical to the orriginal immortal, except with 0/9 attack/deffense instead of 9/9 attack/deffense? Other then having no attack it's completely identical. Is it suppossed to be some sort of penalty for them, or...? It's just not making sense to me, and I'm not even sure where it was changed because I never PLAY doviello except on the Orbis mod. [Lycanthropy FTW. ;3]

If you're going to leave it disabled for ai, just make it only disabled via the restrict random civs thing, so that we can manually enable it if desired

definitely leave it in for human players.

Also, looking through the changelist in general, vehem really needs to ste-...
Take inspiration from some of these ideas.

Actually the Civ Select method is the only way you CAN control which civs are playable. Hence Basium/Hyborem showing up in there. Someday I might make it so you can't see them on the list, but... eh, better things to do ;)

Hey um, I'm not sure if it's Flat, FF, or FFh2... But is the Doviello Immortal suppossed to be identical to the orriginal immortal, except with 0/9 attack/deffense instead of 9/9 attack/deffense? Other then having no attack it's completely identical. Is it suppossed to be some sort of penalty for them, or...? It's just not making sense to me, and I'm not even sure where it was changed because I never PLAY doviello except on the Orbis mod. [Lycanthropy FTW. ;3]

Bug with Fall Further, at least. I'll go ahead and put this in the bug thread.

Shows how often the Dovellio get played outside of Orbis, doesn't it? (They're one of my problem civs - not sure what to do with them, but know they need work.)

Yes! It's here! Got to play my Amurites now.:goodjob:

Now, if Iceciro would like to create a Magocracy civic for the Amurites...;)

Yes! It's here! Got to play my Amurites now.:goodjob:

Now, if Iceciro would like to create a Magocracy civic for the Amurites...;)

Maybe not for them - but in general? Though there is scholarship...

I'd like to make a bunch more "global" civics at some point, once I get other things worked out.

Maybe not for them - but in general? Though there is scholarship...

I'd like to make a bunch more "global" civics at some point, once I get other things worked out.

Magocracy as a Government civic, unique for the Amurites would be a very nice thing.
Maybe available at Sorcery(?). Would give research bonuses, free exp for Arcane units, +:mad: to cities and -:culture:.
Just a few suggestions in the hopes they will help shaping such a civic :)

Magisterium - Medium upkeep. Mage's Guild: +:science: and reduces city maintenance costs. Adepts, mages, and archmages provide :).

From the civic thread. I like the name, but think it might need some downside to it... Also don't know if it's possible to have Mage's Guilds reduce maintenance based on a civic.

Top Bottom