Favorite Journalists/Reporters?

Please bear in mind that Greenwald focuses on constitutional law breaches, and whistle-blowing. Granted, he should be covering his tracks - but he's not a tech guy. He's a law guy. And as such, his reportage during the Obama administration has been stellar.

This likely is off topic here, but I thought that email encryption requires both parties to participate?

I should pay attention to the bylines a little more on the sites I go to, this could take some thought.

As far as television personalities go, I don't mind Anderson Cooper (aka the Silver Fox), Chris Hayes, and Rachel Maddow; I'll watch their shows while treadmilling. I suppose I watch enough DN! to put Amy Goodman on the list. If we are counting bloggers, then Nate Silver and the crew of Wonkblog deserve mention.

Well i run a google search for "sexy reporter" and saw this one:

I read on wiki then that she is a CNN host, probably for the mexican version of CNN (?) on some sports programs.

Looks a lot better than Alex Jones. Alex Jones still looks better than Rachel Maddow though (since virtually everyone does).

Sorry for the consecutive post, but i just had to post Christina as well :)

She now works in LA as a reporter for some Greek-centered news agency. We were in the same school for 6 years (highschool) although she was in a different segment (still same age as me).

I wish her well. Always was the prettiest girl in our school :)

How did you guys get that?.. I'm guessing you already knew. :hmm:

I knew that DT worked for Land Grant Holy Land from awhile back, and then put things together on the fly when I saw Dachs' post.

Gotta say, though, I don't follow much sports reporting. I just remember from the thread that BR is not the best place to go for it. ;)

Well i run a google search for "sexy reporter" and saw this one:

I read on wiki then that she is a CNN host, probably for the mexican version of CNN (?) on some sports programs.

Looks a lot better than Alex Jones. Alex Jones still looks better than Rachel Maddow though (since virtually everyone does).

Wait, are we judging reporters for their looks? I thought we were identifying reporters for their ability to write and effectively report on events.

Gotta say, though, I don't follow much sports reporting. I just remember from the thread that BR is not the best place to go for it.

No that's BleacherReport which employs amateurs as slave labor to generate maximum clicks per page (ALL THE SLIDESHOWS). sbnation is very hit or miss depending on the individual blog. baseballnation, sbnation, and mccoveychronicles (the baseball, home, and SF Giants) sites, for example, are exceedingly good.

Do newscasters on TV write their own reports or do they just speak them?

Top Bottom