FfH2 0.11b Bugs:

Panda said:
Palisades are still in the build list when walls are available, even though they should be obsolete.

Rather a suggestion but a bug, but could you remove obsolete units from the build list as well? During the end game, it becomes a tad annoying to scroll through warriors and the like when macemen are available.

Units only obsolete if you can build all their upgrades, its a vanilla civ thing. The warriors stay because you cant build the drown.

Frozen-Vomit said:
- In my last game i had a barbarian skeleton leave the tundra/ice area and wander around in the more fertile region in the north - don't know if this is intended ( i don't think that hill giants leave the desert?)

- Kuriotates accused me of treating my people badly in the 3rd turn -> (played as hippus) but i'm pretty sure that i did nothing to them "yet"...

Animals can go anywhere they want, they just start in those terrains.

And we will be changing around the civics so you dont have that attitiude hit at the begining.

BeefontheBone said:
Purge has also been fixed IIRC.

I'm pretty sure that i have patch .011b applied but purge still destroyed all stat religion order temples. Otherwise it was working fine...

PapaMonkey said:
I am playing an "a" patch game, but I have not seen any note of fixes for these. I am playing as the Luchuirp, with Runes. Prince, Highlands, Raging Barbs (Insane!).

- I could not charm a Calabim Hunter (1 tile away, forested hill, standing with a blood-pet). No error reported, and it would let me try again and again.
- The Brewery text still says it grants XP for dwarves, but it does not (much to my disapointment on this Barb intense map).
- On a balance issue, I think that Adepts may be too inexpensive. It was much easier to build an Adept than a Dwarven Soldier in the beginning. But the Adepts are very useful. Maybe, the soldier should be lowered, but I think the Adept should cost more.

Excellent game though! I have had no game stopping bugs or CTD. Thanks again!

I will fix the text on the Brewry. I agree about the adepts, Im going to raise their cost.

Frozen-Vomit said:
I'm pretty sure that i have patch .011b applied but purge still destroyed all stat religion order temples. Otherwise it was working fine...

Your right, it was still killign buildings, it will be fixed in the next patch.

abman said:
I am having this issue in 0.11b. Consecrate only available while standing in a city in revolt and nothing seems to happen.

Also I had an odd alignment issue. I was playing the Bannor, and at war with the Sheaim. In the middle of the war they switched to the Order (my religion). At which point not only did I get +1 relations from religion, but I got +2 from "you are good." That was a -2 with them before the religion switch. Is that supposed to happen? Maybe converting to Order makes your civ 'good'?

Consecrate is broke. Yeah, switching religions can change your alignment.

abman said:
I am having this issue in 0.11b. Consecrate only available while standing in a city in revolt and nothing seems to happen.

Also I had an odd alignment issue. I was playing the Bannor, and at war with the Sheaim. In the middle of the war they switched to the Order (my religion). At which point not only did I get +1 relations from religion, but I got +2 from "you are good." That was a -2 with them before the religion switch. Is that supposed to happen? Maybe converting to Order makes your civ 'good'?

Consecrate is broke. Yeah, switching religions can change your alignment.

ChaoticWanderer said:
playing as flauros of the calabim i wasnt able to build elber council because it doesnt show on my list. I dont find it writen anywhere that i shouldnt be able to build it

Yeah, for some reason elders dont seem to stick around in Calabim cities.

May i ask why deserts have no value at all. this seems pretty harsh and makes some maps pretty useless. Cant they be worth at least one shield. If not that make them effected with irragation for 2 food a desert may be useless but a irragated desert is a good food producer.

Kael the agriculture civic is indeed broken as an earlier poster said.

I have the civic adopted with a spiritual civ and i dont get the health bonus when i mouse over the healthiness in the city screen. Heres a pic!

I cant prove i have the civic adopted in that screenshot but i swear i do. Plus the other guy said so anyway.

Attachments

• agriculture broken0000.JPG
    agriculture broken0000.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 64
Hey Kael, first of all fantastic mod. i think this may be the coolest modding doen to any game ive ever seen. anyway, i have a few bugs to report.

first off, when spells are cast on a ship (esp. arcane barge, but not limited to just this) the summoned "thing" has 0 movement points. because it cant move AND it disappears the next turn (summoned promotion) it is useless. so basically, that has to be fixed.

second, what (if anything) does the pirates cove improvement do? i can't build one anyway, but since i cant tell, there seems to be little point to making one.

third, it seems that when a druid (and maybe elf, not sure about it though) creates a forest, it doesnt graphically change, though it does say "new forest" on the plot.

now for some quick suggestions.
1st. make the buccaneer (or whatever he is, the guy with boarding) the default swordsman gfx for now. it would be better than the pikeman i think.
2nd. (to do) maybe make a pedia entry for each kind of mana so we can see what they do. im sure you are planning on this, but just think of this as a friendly reminder.
3rd. make the great commander work the same as the great generals in theLopez's mod so that they can be brought around for a combat bonus too.
4th. more city defence is a must. with the hugely awesome magic element in the game, there is no need for bombardment at all. i say that there should be more defence bonuses (Moat, Catapult towers, Subterranean mines for runes civs, "Helms Deep" type wonder, etc) that boost the defence dramatically. im talking 200+% bonus from cities so that merely throwing fireballs and imps at the enemy wont help you at all. now im not saying every city should/will build all of these (maybe restrict to certain terrain types or something) but some cities should basically be impenetratable without some sort of seige unit.

ALMOST DONE! just answer this... why cant I play as Inferno?! that guy is scary as... well... hell!!

I have either a major bug or this was intended kael. But if this was intended its very unbalanced.

The lachurip or however you spell them, there mud golems the one that replaces workers do not add food to production when making them!

I think this is very unbalanced even if it makes sense, since its a golem.

For the sake of gameplay balance can you either A: make the worker golem cheaper in hammer cost and dont allow to build them with food and hammers or B: let them be build with food and hammers.

Because right now i cant build them with food like regular workers and its unbalanced.

Heres a screenshot. Please fix it, i want to play that civ. :cry:

Attachments

• Food isnt used to build workers0000.JPG
    Food isnt used to build workers0000.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 106
Mud Golems are meant to be that way. It takes a while to get one built, but they work 50% faster than normal workers. So the luchuirp suffer from a weak start, but later on they can regain the advantage. Perhaps the cost should be slightly decreased, though.
Oh, and just be thankful you didn't play them in one of the earlier editions - then you needed a Golem Workshop before you could even start building the Mud Golem. Now that was unbalanced:)

Corlindale said:
Mud Golems are meant to be that way. It takes a while to get one built, but they work 50% faster than normal workers. So the luchuirp suffer from a weak start, but later on they can regain the advantage. Perhaps the cost should be slightly decreased, though.
Oh, and just be thankful you didn't play them in one of the earlier editions - then you needed a Golem Workshop before you could even start building the Mud Golem. Now that was unbalanced:)

Well then couldnt you at least make it a little cheaper like say 75 hammers? Its still a bit too much for me to enjoy them this way.

Well, you'll certainly have to adjust to the Mud Golems. You may be used to build a worker first thing in the first city(judging from your screenshot), but that's not really viable with the Luchuirp. In fact, I sometimes build first settler before first worker as Luchuirp, as the golem takes forever if you attempt to build it before you get properly established.
It might still need to be changed to 75, but the Luchuirp are by no means completely unplayable as it is.

This is really low priority, but the description of the Mage Spell Charm Person reads "Keeps the unit form being able to attack." That should be "from."

Hey I found something odd about the Doviello Battlemaster. He had a button that said train maceman on him that said it would update my axeman to a maceman free of charge but when i clicked on it nothing would happen. I dont think he is supposed to have that on him. I was playing with the new patch.

I tried a quick game. The only thing I can say until now is that flags are still plain white, with no simbol (at least with 0.11a they had different colors)

JustAnotherUser said:
I tried a quick game. The only thing I can say until now is that flags are still plain white, with no simbol (at least with 0.11a they had different colors)

There is a patch for that in the main thread. Either way I set the flag breaks someone. So chekc out the main thread in the Modpacks directory and you will see a patch that switches it to the other way. Let me know if it doesnt fix your problem.

Top Bottom