Forum migrated to xenforo!

What is this awful new 'sign in with Facebook' option? It's lucky that I don't have facebook on auto-login, or else I'd have even more privacy sucked from me by it.
Yes, Civ3 C&C is all in Italics. :hmm:

edit - left a note in the staff forum as I am off to see morpheus...
It was probably those pills of his.

Strategy articles ("War Academy") for Civ3 & Civ4 are still missing.

I fixed Civ2 war Academy yesterday, retaining the same URLs we had before.

War academy articles for Civ3/Civ4/Civ5 will also get fixed within the next couple weeks.

There's a small error in the news section on the front page, it says "0 comment", not "0 comments".
Not sure if that problem also exists for posts with more than 1 comment, as there currently are no such posts.

I like that subforums are now visible, although I think they might look better with a faint background (like the last post area but a little fainter).

This does highlight the need for category collapsing since the index is even longer now, though.

Yes, I like the new layout too. Makes those subforums stand-out better. I think of all the times I had to direct people to sub-forums

Nooooow...about those stupid Quote Bubbles....I mean, like can some staff type person confirm whether ya'll will remove those ugly bastiges or just put me out of my misery

There is no way to attach files (like saves, etc.) directly from your PC during a conversation. You have to upload the file somewhere and post the link which, is not as convenient. Could you add this, please?

Was the search function changed when updrading to to Xenforo? It seems that whenever I search for things, my results are way less appropriate than before?
E.g. Searching for "2 promotions in a building" yields many results, of which none (as far as I looked) were appropriate. (Moreover, it displayed every thread which had the text of "a" or "in" (and nothing else of the search) in it!)

Yes, searches are a bit screwed up and we still don't have the member list functions.

When will I get my old avatar back? Its over 12 years old and I would like it back... thanks

This new site is beautiful, and the old site was badly needing a complete overhaul. I mean, it was bad :D

This new site is beautiful, and the old site was badly needing a complete overhaul. I mean, it was bad :D
It was outdated, thus the complete revamp. :)
Sometimes we just have to take the plunge...

A little warning would have been appreciated, though. So we could have saved some things that didn't make it.

I must second Valka.

Also, I've just noticed this. My profile page when we were on vBulletin used to have several categories for information. Now they've all been lumped into one. How do we fix this?

What ever happened to listing who is hanging out at each forum? It was nice to know if XYZ poster was in OT.

Thanks. So is it not possible or does it require just a change in settings?

Top Bottom