Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

@Duke: You spent time in prison but have no criminal record?

Foreign prison. So I guess it dosen't count?

Of course it counts. You brought disrepute into this here our great Nation.

Remember what happened last time money-loving neutral(s) were let loose? If we let Duke Blackstone live, we need to monitor every move he makes and keep him under very close watch. I do not want what happened in A New Hope to happen to the innocents here. At the very least, if you are innocent, then don't you dare give any information to Duke Blackstone. If you're mafia, go ahead. We have seen how giving heaps of information to the money-loving neutrals has come back to bite the town in the butt before. Let's not repeat prior mistakes.

In short, we need to either lynch Duke Blackstone or keep him on a very tight leash. Assuming that his Role PM is true, and the inconsistencies with the time in prison and criminal record were host errors and not Duke Blackstone's.

unvote Vote: Duke Blackstone I base this vote off of private communications. I also believe his role he posted to be a fake. I mean really, time in prison but no record?

Well, he does have the scummy letter 'w' in his name.

You are ignoring Askthepizzaguy!!!!

He's MAFIA! M-A-F-I-Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Gosh dang it people, how blunt do I have to be?

Unfortunately, a deal with an agent went sour and you fell out of favor with the government.
I call BS. classical_hero is Australian, and we spell favour as 'favour', not 'favor'. Also looks way too neat and gramatically correct for something classical_hero wrote (sorry classical). Edit: Actually, on re-read, the line 'You are fluent in many different languages which helps give you standing in this organisation, since they are acting very classy' does sound like something classical would write. /edit

This is why you don't allow people to quote Role PMs.

Also, I have voted.

I'd vote for him but we need a ridiculouswagon.

Fine, we'll leave pizza for later, for now, we crush the stone.

unvote, vote: Duke Blackstone

We need a ridiculouswagon.

Ri*di*cu*lous*wa*gon

Re-de-kyoo-lus-wa-gun, noun.

A bandwagon of such epic and stupid proportions it can only be laughed at for its ridiculousness, unless you happened to run over a scumbag with it.

I'm calling for major, epic, ridiculouswagon.

So as not to edit, some parts of the role may appear and actually be genuine. However, incriminating stuff was probably removed or rewritten.

But, I tell you what: Classical_hero must have public instances of using the spelling "favour" or "favor" or similar words.

Search his posts, and find similar words spelled "or" instead of "our", and I would let Duke off the hook.

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but then it'd just be too ridiculous. Maybe even too ridiculous for a ridiculouswagon.

THE ONUS IS ON YOU, DUKE BLACKSTONE.

And how does what I PM'd you make me scum Caesar? I want details. As for my ability, I can have one person followed a night, although that can grow. It's also very hard to kill me during the night. So go ahead. Lynch me, and lose me.

So I was feeling particularly charitable and decided to search classical's posts for 'favor'. It comes up 23 times, but classical_hero has only used the word 'favor' himself on 2 occasions (one of these occasions was copied and pasted a further two times); the rest are in quotes. 'Favour' came up 63 times. It's possible that that was a mistake on classical's part, but I would still think it likely that it is due to an alteration by Duke Blackstone.

What I find more worrying is that he has essentially advertised himself for sale to the mafia. Posting his Role PM in the thread is a sure fire way of letting the mafia know something without knowing who the mafia are, so I get the feeling Duke Blackstone has done this deliberately for the purposes of selling himself out. It would even fit in with his goals.

So, Vote: Duke Blackstone. The 'lynch me, and lose me' plea is not entirely endearing either. TBH there doesn't really appear to be that much to lose but Duke Blackstone's keen mafia mind.

No, I posted my roll PM because I was, and am, getting bandwagon.

Okay, that seems fair enough (and to be honest, the rest of the case on you is utterly ridiculous anyway).

Unvote, Vote: Skwink Caesar.

What is interesting is who coaxed you into revealing once you had both said you could be of use. Obviously the mafia would benefit from seeing role PMs, especially that of someone who hinted at being able to help them.

Here is the tally.

Duke Blackstone 6 (Jarrema, Zack, Domination3000, askthepizzaguy, Skwink Caesar, Camikaze*)
Skwink Caesar 4 (Link, Takhisis, choxorn, sprig)
Jarrena 2 (Duke Blackstone, Civgeneral)
Takhisis 2 (Joecoolyo, SS-18 ICBM)
askthepizzaguy 1 (Romanichine)
Beefy187 1 (DaveShack)
bestrfcplayer 1 (ZeletDude)
Camikaze 1 (Snaproll)
DaveShack 1 (Beefy187)
Kennigit 1 (robbiecone)
Khazaar 1 (Kennigit)
NarutoAvatarDBZ 1 (dcmort93
Nictel 1 (taillesskangaru)
taillesskangaru 1 (BSmith1068)
Zack 1 (Snerk)
ZeleteDude 1(bestrfcplayer)
*Camikaze's second vote was way after the time limit and technically so was the first vote, but I will allow that vote in this time, but pay attention to time cut off next time)

Not voting 9
(DarthCaesar*, civplayah, Mad Man, Sonereal, Love, NarutoAvatarDBZ, Nictel(away), Khazaar, Autolycus)
*Abstaining is not a proper vote.

Okay, that seems fair enough (and to be honest, the rest of the case on you is utterly ridiculous anyway).

And this reasoning isn't utterly ridiculous?

What is interesting is who coaxed you into revealing once you had both said you could be of use. Obviously the mafia would benefit from seeing role PMs, especially that of someone who hinted at being able to help them.

Link to video.

Welcome back and you are listening to the KYF all requests and chat hour, and I'm Matt Brown. But first we need to talk about talk about the rumours of a certain Duke Blackstone. Many people are concerned about his thuggish behaviour that seems to be showing, but the people decide that it was just the beginning and decided to do nothing about him, but many people were on the look our for what he was doing. So now we will take our first request.

Link to video.

That was Justin Timberlake with SexyBack. I just want to let you guys know how thrilled I am that Mr Greene is no longer with us, since I received so many threatening calls from him and his henchmen, that I was seriously thinking of leaving this town and star over, but thankfully the Police for stopping him, so this song is dedicated to them.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Thanks for listening and goodnight.

Spoiler :
Now for some fun the next update will be talk show so I would like some feedback on the issue of "Guns in America: Are they good or bad?"

Also for the next afternoon update, I would like you to send in your requests for some songs that you want to have played

Spoiler player list :
Alive 35/35
Darth Caesar
DaveShack
civplayah
Jarrema
Mad Man
Zack
Link
Takhisis
Sonereal
BSmith1068