Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

Nightkill:Domination3000

Requesting 'Pappas fitta' by Klamydia :rockon:

What are yal's gun laws like in Australia?

Chief what'shisface was so depressed that he'll never catch the mob bosses, upholstered his .357 magnum and blew his brains out, but before he did that he force lynched Domination3000.:p

I drop out due to being distracted by other things, sorry folks.

Chief what'shisface was so depressed that he'll never catch the mob bosses, upholstered his .357 magnum and blew his brains out, but before he did that he force lynched Domination3000.:p

I drop out due to being distracted by other things, sorry folks.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave this wonderful mafia game. :( Hope to see ya very, very soon.

For guns in America, I HATE GUNS!!!!!!!!!

So, erm… this 'dawn' thing…

I'm not sure if I completely understand the format of your updates Classical. I like them though, they're cool.

It has been almost 35 hours...

It would have happened last night, but the the server was down so I could not post the update, so give me some time to do in the morning. My updates are generally going to be in the format of a radio station, so the morning update will just be a generic start of a program so I will not need anything, but in the afternoon, it will be a request format, so you can request music to play, this is just a bit of fun in this game, and the night update will be a chat show with a few "guests" each night and a topic that I would like to have people send me some chat (in character) during the day periods, sent via PM of course so you can get creative. Since this is a commercial radio station, we need ads to pay the bills.

Kla-my-dia! Kla-my-dia! Kla-my-dia! Kla-my-dia!

Link to video.
Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen. You are listening to the James Goodall hour. Tonight we are to be talking about Gun in America:Are they good or bad? Are they good or bad, they are absolutely freaking good and it is such a silly question that producers of this show likes to get me mad about. I mean if we did not have guns, then the government would tread all over us in an instant so this is really a stupid question put to me, but it is typical of all the liberals in the media trying to take away our rights, as if guns somehow are hurting America. Remember it is not that guns do not kill, it is people who kill people, so don't get me started on this. But before we get into the discussion, I first will need to get to the news.

The police are in the lookout for a very seriously dangerous man and they are furious, since one of there own was gunned down as he left work from home. So far the police are not saying much, my info is the police have no idea who the shooter is, but Detective Morgan was shot from great distance. This guy really knew what he was doing since he has not left a trace of evidence so far. The police officially are saying nothing, but privately they are very worried about the new up take in violence. Now back to my program.

I am sure the liberal media will use this as an excuse to try and get guns banned, as usual. So here now to discuss the issue is Professor of Law at UNT (Universtity of New Townsville), Professor and sitting besides him is a man who says that gun violence has ruined his life, Mr Jonathon Cuttings, the founder of Get Guns off the street foundation.
Goodall:I will start this discussion by saying to Mr Cuttings, why are you such a crazy nut?
Cuttings:Excuse me! It is such ignorant behaviour that will cost us lives in this town. I am saying that all this violence will go away if we removed guns from the street.
Professor:Well that is impossible since we have something like the US constitution on our side. All we need is to educate people on the proper use of the guns.
Goodall:I think the professor makes an excellent point.
Cuttings:Well that is a relic of the revolution past and plus we are not miltia.
Professor:That has no foundation in our law and you know.
Goodall: I will now open the lines to our first caller, you're on the line
Caller 1:My Name is Mr Gordon and I think that guns rock, because if I did not pay for protection from the Viper gang, I would be dead now with someone trying to attack me, but when they saw the gun I was given by the gang for protection, they ran away and never tried to attack me.
Goodall:Do we have a better example proving my point?
Cuttings:Can I ask the caller a question?
Goodall:Sure.
Cuttings:Was the attacking holding a gun?
Caller 1:Well, um, er.
Cuttings:Can I take that as a yes?
Caller 1:Yes.
Cuttings:That proves my point exactly, he was under attack from someone holding a gun, so therefore guns are bad.
Goodall:I beg to disagree but we have to take another caller, you're on the air.
Caller 2:You're a bastard Goodall. My mother would still be alive if you had not be alive since you are so against those who provide help for those less fortunate. You keep saying they are there because they are lazy bums, but my mother disagreed with you and I am positive that it because of your hatred of her work that got her killed. My mother was an angel for the poor and yet you always belittled here.
Goodall:Who is your mother?
Caller 2:Mrs Gray.
Goodall:Could not have happened to a nicer lady.
Caller 2:Well because of you I have no mother and hopefully you will go to prison just like the monster who strangled her.
Goodall:I could not be happier, since she deserved to die. We will take a break with this message.

Link to video.
Goodall:We shall take another caller.
Caller 3:I am a long time listener and first time caller, but it is good to see an old fashioned man sticking up for his country.
Goodall:Thanks for the kind words. We have time for one more caller, you're on the air.
Caller 4:My name is David Kennedy.
Goodall:What do you have to say?
Caller 4:What are the police doing? My mother was attacked by some crazy man with a baseball bat. Thankfully she survived, but was seriously injured. I just wish the police would get off there fat behinds and do something for a change. They are truly incompetent.
Goodall:Well that is all the time we have for callers, but we will have our guests say something
Cuttings:Well we have seen plenty of examples of why we should get guns off the street. Too many people will die if we don't listen to me.
Professor:You just cannot change the law of the land, so we have to live with these laws.
Goodall:Thanks for listening and good night and don't forget our next topic will be on Banks

Spoiler :
Just for reference, the guests will always be non playing characters

Spoiler For night results :

askthepizzaguy (Mrs Gray) died via strangulation, she was a GP
dcmort93 (Detective Morgan) was killed last night via a bullet wound
DaveShack (Mrs Kennedy) was attacked last night and is injured for 1 full day.
Mr Gordon was attacked by someone holding a pistol, but the attack failed due to protection.

Spoiler Players list :
Alive 32/35
Darth Caesar
civplayah
Jarrema
Mad Man
Zack
Link
Takhisis
Sonereal
BSmith1068
choxorn
taillesskangaru
Kennigit
Love
NarutoAvatarDBZ
Domination3000
robbiecon
Snaproll
Skwink Caesar
Duke Blackstone
Joecoolyo
ZeletDude
Camikaze
Nictel
sprig
Beefy187
SS-18 ICBM
Khazaar
Autolycus
Snerk
Romanichine
bestrfcplayer
Civgeneral

Injured 1/35
DaveShack 1 day

Lynched 0/35

Dead 2/35
dcmort93 - Detective Morgan
askthepizzaguy - Mrs Gray

Reserves

It is now Day 2. It will end at 9pm GMT+8 on Sunday due to the technical problems this site had.

Is the character name "Detective Morgan" indicative of anthing? I'd guess probably not, but thought I'd ask. (Posted on Blackberry will be interesting to see if it works normally...)

Top Bottom