Guess the map 15: GDP or population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! :lol: I knew the Finns liked their alcohol...and milk. And I believe an Irish person has been known to drink on occasion.

edit: may take me a bit to put something together, but I have an idea already

Last edited:
What amadeus said, and also a certain Himalayan country showing up like that threw me off.

Hmmm... I read that Albanians had a long wine history so I was thinking of putting % of households with vineyards, but you can't fit many vineyards in Bhutan...

That seems a pretty odd set of countries. Is it more economic, cultural or demographic?

Is oil production involved in this?

Are Jamaica and the Bahamas involved in oil production? Trinidad isn't listed either, if that's the case.

I have no idea what links Bulgaria with the Philippines, Costa Rica and Jamaica.

This ought to be easy in a way. Most of them are so different from each other so that if you can find something that links two countries like Bulgaria and Oman you should most definitely get the answer.

And yet Japan is not there.

Outside of the Americas it is only Bulgaria, Oman the Philipines and one South Pacific Island. The middle bit of the americas is swarmng with it. Is it to do with guns?
Spoiler Centralish America :

Perhaps It has to do with volcanic activity.

There is no reason to think that the connection is in our current time frame.

That seems a pretty odd set of countries. Is it more economic, cultural or demographic?

Demographic

Is oil production involved in this?

No

The popularity of karaoke ?

No

Outside of the Americas it is only Bulgaria, Oman the Philipines and one South Pacific Island. The middle bit of the americas is swarmng with it. Is it to do with guns?
Spoiler Centralish America :

Indirectly

Perhaps It has to do with volcanic activity.

No

Chatgpt has decided it’s probably countries that have put astronauts in space exclusively with the USA space program.

That was a bust and it guessed progressively worse after that. I think when it said these are the countries most susceptible to hurricanes (including Bulgaria) was my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom