Cashie (65)
CivGeneral (67)
Mad Man (79)
tailleskangaru (77)
aimeeandbeatles (80)
Chukchi Husky (81)
Cutlass (82)
nishant1911 (84)

Now that we have these statistics, all we need to do now is figure out how depressed the average OT poster is.

I got 17. Aparently having an irregular sleep pattern means you are mildly depressed. :eek:

Would you say the listed score is about how you feel must of the time?

Unfortunately there is no most of the time. My bipolar disorder coupled with the fact that I'm 17 means I have no stable mood. My best guess at an average would be somewhere around 17 or so.

Scored 10. Figures. I haven't felt this great in years. Letting go of the pessimistic and negative thinking has really improved my mood. Or maybe it's that I'm thinking more positive and feeling optimistic about my future because I'm not depressed anymore? Either way, looking back, it just seems silly the way I saw the world around me. My depressed mood was partly feeding off my negative attitude and thinking.

Scored 10. Figures. I haven't felt this great in years. Letting go of the pessimistic and negative thinking has really improved my mood. Or maybe it's that I'm thinking more positive and feeling optimistic about my future because I'm not depressed anymore? Either way, looking back, it just seems silly the way I saw the world around me. My depressed mood was partly feeding off my negative attitude and thinking.

Totally true man. When you look at your mid term and long term future in a way that makes you think "THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT AND WORTH LIVING!" all depressive BS vanishes from your mind.

I don't need an internet test to tell me I am experiancing life. No need to over-diagnose diseases that don't exist.

It is getting to the point where I don't even find much enjoyment from anything anymore and I fear soon it will severely affect my ability to perform in school and work.

I'm listing to music it helps to alleviate some of it. As soon as I walk into a public place though I can't stop thinking about the subject of my depression. :(

Only just seen this quiz.
I scored 2. Happy Camper I guess.

(2 = Q1 +1 and Q9 +1.)

It is getting to the point where I don't even find much enjoyment from anything anymore and I fear soon it will severely affect my ability to perform in school and work.

I'm listing to music it helps to alleviate some of it. As soon as I walk into a public place though I can't stop thinking about the subject of my depression. :(

*snuggles up against you*

Loneliness... Oh man. I've felt 'different' from others all my life. It took me a while to accept it but one thing that always bothered me and still does is, how come other people can't accept me? I know I might seem a tad weird to most people but come on... Luckily I've recently found some good people to be with.

Top Bottom