How do you guys spend your weekends?

How can you even watch football after what happened to us?

I think i've been to depressed to watch any Football since Poland's second game with Northern Ireland.

I watch the game because I think it's beautiful. My support for Poland, Chelsea, and Toronto FC is secondary.

I watch the game because I think it's beautiful. My support for Poland, Chelsea, and Toronto FC is secondary.

Secondary for me aswell, but it is still quite depressing, whenever I see football, I just think about how badly Poland screwed up.

Well maybe Smuda will change things...

Whatever I wanna do.... which most of the time leads me to sitting in my room, on the computer, eating something while the TV runs in the background. Ahhh... I love my life :D

Gaming and math.

I try to "go out" either Friday or Saturday night...either to a movie with friends, to go see a band, explore a new neighborhood...something to get outside my little ten block radius.

Sundays are for church, lesson planning and other teacher stuff. The rest of my weekend is for catching up on errands, reading/writing, and watching sports.

Recently a bit beach. Today, I traversed a jetty. (Why? Why the hell not.) Also, exploring stuff around town, although I really don't know anybody around that isn't married and has several kids, so there's only so much one can do.

I go to work. Usually have midday - late night shifts on friday, saturday and sunday, sometimes getting one of those days off. Rest of the time I spend reading CS papers, blogs, coding, playing video games or kicking back with a movie. I dont go out much at all anymore.

Domestic/family stuff takes up most weekends. Changing diapers, feeding/playing with the kid, visiting his grandparents, cleaning the house, making dinner, shopping for groceries, etc. This is the life. (Got in enough 20-hour Playstation sessions etc. while I was single.)

I don't wake up until 11 or 12 and I spend most of them indoors reading and trying to get some work done. When I do go out and party, it ends up being mostly awesome. But I haven't been able to do so lately, since I've gotten more antisocial and work has cropped up.

Whatever I wanna do.

Usually it's a combination of playing sports/working out, doing homework, working, hanging out with friends, drinking, smoking or whatever crosses my mind.

Down ten litres of vodka, get my harpoon, and hunt subhuman races in the mountains.

Friday: Lots of nice, cheap beer, hot girls and good friends! :cool:
Saturday: Lots of nice, cheap beer, hot girls and good friends! :D
Sunday: Lots of nice, cheap beer, hot girls and good friends! :lol:

I try to do the same on some weekdays too, but it's usually a bit more quiet than in the weekends...

Friday night: generally hang out with Mrs Wiggum and Master Wiggum, watch a movie or play some games

Saturday day: Generally get dragged to some appallingly middle-class farmers market or the likes by Mrs Wiggum, or if I'm in charge an art gallery or the likes

Saturday night: boozing

Sunday: suffering, watching TV with Master Wiggum

Domestic stuff, I try to go out at least once, catch up on sleep and emails, argue with staff in local branch of chain stores over petty things.

The mythical "one" drink...

Top Bottom