How intelligent do you consider yourself to be, compared with other CFC OTers?

If you can't work out what this poll is asking, click option 6.

• It's so delightfully quaint to converse with such primative beings. (Well above average)

Votes: 36 27.5%
  • Sometimes I find it difficult to explain just [i]why[/i] you're wrong.

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • Lets just agree that we are both wrong (Average)

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Hey! No fair! He used maths!

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Lolz u suckz0rz n00b (Well below average)

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Ooh a poll me clicky!

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
Lot's of people here are intelligent and dumb at the same time.

Reminds me of the Danish superscientist who couldn't tie his own shoes...

What Im saying is that if I wanted to calculate how to send a rocket to the moon, I would ask you guys, but if you had to repopulate the Earth, humanity would be doomed.

I want to see if it makes a difference when you compare yourself with people you know, and who can argue against you.

However, it seems as though most people are unwilling to participate seriously, on those terms :p

Maybe you should have made it public then?

I'm average.

I'm fully aware that I can't keep up in science/math threads...my educational background is different, and at this point, I'm not so sure I can catch up. I think I know enough about a lot of things to still contribute though.

I think that some of the things people say make no sense, but that doesn't mean they're dumb, just that we disagree on certain things. I have the right ideas IMO, but sometimes find them difficult to explain. So, the second option.

Holy thread necromancy Batman!

I'm one smart cookie though.

I skip posts with maths and pedantic argumentation.

Below average, but that's due to me being probably less educated than the rest of you. In that I'm under 18 and such.

I'd say I'm average on the forums. I feel like I'm getting smarter every day I'm on here though. I learn so much. I still get lolpwnt by Dachs and Masada on a regular basis though :lol:

I know that I am above average intelligence. But then again, so is most of CFC. So in relation to the CFC population(rather than general), I'd say I'm average.

Perhaps the same that I posted back in 2007 in this very exact thread.

I don't like to rank myself. However, to paraphrase the kinds of people who write my references, I am extremely clever and my head disappears up my arse :sad:

Oh, and I voted the first option because that's exactly how posting on CFC makes me feel :lol:

Well below average.

Most voters are above average? I wonder why the below average members haven't voted as much?

Pffffff!

Top Bottom