How is your EU3 Game going?

I'm trying to spice up some of my games with mods and EUIII is one of them. What are your guy's personal recommendations?

Miscmods and fun2eu are small mods that don't alter the game fundamentally, if you like vanilla EU3 then those two should be on your shortlist. I haven't tested the bigger mods like Magna Mundi, so I can't give you any recommendations on those.

I'm trying to change my game enough that it feels very different, so I'm thinking bigger mods.

I'm trying to change my game enough that it feels very different, so I'm thinking bigger mods.
Try Death and Taxes, MEIOU, and Devlet-i Aliye-yi Osmaniyye (don't remember if that's how the modmaker spells it).

It depends on how fast your computer is, it runs just a little slower, it only slows down on save games on my PC.

If you don't have too much to do, you can zoom out and when it stops rendering all the nice terrain it speeds up noticeably.

Behold! Great Britain 1493. Just finished defeating Austria and releasing Triol and Sytia (spl?). And Like I said, all in its time :)

Even tho I've built marketplaces in all provinces that production income > 7, I'm still making a nice deficit of -35 per year. Not a big problem, but still. Any advice on what or how should I improve my economy? I'm already trading in all centers I can and other than lowering military units (their count which is already 20 less than the limit or their wage, which is 75%) and/or minting, I don't see a solution. I thought that marketplaces shall greatly increase demand for some goods and therefor rack me up some serious cash but. But I just don't understand improvements and wiki article is not much of a use.

If you want less of a yearly deficit you need to invest in constables in high base tax provinces and trade centers. Marketplaces will indirectly improve monthly trade income... that will only help your deficit if you mint and run some MoM advisors or National Bank to counter inflation. Monthly income otherwise goes straight into research.

dat Tunisia.

YOUR BORDERS!! NOOOOO MY EYES!

i'm quite suprised you haven't conquered all of France, but nice progress, time to clean up the borders and release some catholic african countries... (reduce that army?)

I like your Aquilia, Lithuania and Hungary but how did you manage to get so much land in so short time?(and wiith such an okay reputation)

Top Bottom