How old are you? What is good about being your age?

When were you born?

• Total voters
Thanks.

Anyways, to answer the second question, the good thing for me about my age is my hot head has cooled down some, so I'm not quite as short-tempered as I used to be.

At least, that's the hope. :mischief:

We make the joke but alas, as a group we do not actually live up to our virginal stereotype. :w00t:

It's pretty weird though how male dominated this forum still is, in 2013.

Yeah, we play civ and pretend to run the world. But WHO run the world? (GIRLZ)... WHO run the world? (GIRLZ)... WHO run the world? (GIRLZ)... WHO run the world? (GIRLZ)...

:lol: and that's why girls don't play civ, because they do the real thing.

My feminist friends would scorn me for even making that joke.

We make the joke but alas, as a group we do not actually live up to our virginal stereotype. :w00t:

It's pretty weird though how male dominated this forum still is, in 2013.

Maybe girls are just less interested in computer games and Civ than boys on average?

Spoiler :
Please don't crucify me for sexism

Maybe girls are just less interested in computer games and Civ than boys on average?

Spoiler :
ly
Spoiler :

90%: "What's a girl?"

Hey, I ask that question all the time too! None of my friends know the answer however. I wonder what they are... :p

*ahem* I'm still here, guys. :huh:

When I first learned to play Civ, it was along with several other female members of my local SCA group. I later taught other female friends.

Spoiler :
*gets out the hammer and nails...*

When I first learned to play Civ, it was along with several other female members of my local SCA group. I later taught other female friends.

I said on average! But crucifixion's a doddle. It's better than being stabbed.

^ Misandrist. :mischief:

Spoiler :
Bring on those hammers and nails! When I go to Hell, I taking all of you with me! :evil:

We really need a gun that shoots crucifixes to get you and everyone you're trying to bring down.

Top Bottom