How old are you? What is good about being your age?

When were you born?

• Total voters
90%: "What's a girl?"

This statement is further proof of the historical domination of thought by the white heterosexual male. Bring forth more crosses and nails!

I have nothing against men, per se. I just don't care for stupid, obnoxious, and hateful men.

Agreed. Now get back to running the world! ;)

1984. So, I'm 28. I turn 29 next month.

And I seriously hope I'm not the only one on this forum who's still a virgin at this age. :(

Make holidays somewhere where this can be solved with money ;) ^^.

Good thing about my age: Civ and the internet.
Bad thing about my age: Civ and the internet stole years of my life/youth.

More serious: Still young enough to achieve lots of things, but not anymore so young that I haven't achieved anything.

Hmm, yeah, I feel like I took the joke a little too far. That's something I really need to work on. Sorry Valk. :(

I have nothing against men, per se. I just don't care for stupid, obnoxious, and hateful men.
Inside every one of those men is a loving, caring, intelligent soul yearning to be set free. They just sometimes need a whack across the head first with the 2x4 of attitude adjustment before that happens. Sometimes multiple applications...

32. The good thing is that I still have good chances for young girls. The looks are still good enough but the money makes the rest.

I'm 22, which means little, except that I have to hear this goddamn song all the time:

Link to video.

I hate that song.

I'm 22 as well and it's pretty cool because the world is my oyster. Girls are beautiful, and I don't look bad yet. I have energy enough to screw my night's sleep up and still partake in day-to-day activities. Also, I'm really sure I prefer studying before working. So that's pretty great. On the other hand, I don't have that much money.

I don't think any of us have any right to negotiate which men have rights to which women. Only women get to decide these things for themselves.

unless you have enough cattle to trade of course :old:

No but seriously-seriously, LucyDuke said it best when talking to CakesTastyDelish when he was complaining that it wasn't fair for old guys to swoop on younger girls pushing out the younger guys: what right do younger guys, or any guys, have to any women? None. We have the right to offer ourselves and the luck to be received, and they have the right to offer themselves and the luck to be received.

So whereas the obvious problem with, say, Terx's comment is the age thing, yeah whatever. The bigger issue is the objectification (yeah I said it). "Our" women. "Their" daughters. That their agency is owned by someone other than the individuals themselves.

I don't think I still wonder why there aren't more women here....

Please don't take that post seriously, do you want me to add a smiley?

No, I just wanted you to post pics. I agree with everything Hygro said.

Top Bottom