I don't really Care, do you?

Look at a map, locate a border near you, go to that border in real life. Most likely you'll see, there's nothing there. If you're lucky, you'll find a fence that's supposed to signal that there's a border, or maybe a river than you'll find an actual, physical border. Fake News Media has categorized us all into countries to make us easier to rule, because they know they can't control one united world under the rule of the illuminati queen.

Look at a map, locate a border near you, go to that border in real life. Most likely you'll see, there's nothing there. If you're lucky, you'll find a fence that's supposed to signal that there's a border, or maybe a river than you'll find an actual, physical border. Fake News Media has categorized us all into countries to make us easier to rule, because they know they can't control one united world under the rule of the illuminati queen.

Groups in favour of no fixed borders include mongol and turkish hordes. But now social conservatism blacklisted them and their ideas.
If only we could put our heads together, they would rise high like a pyramid.

Thing about the border as a form of a law. How many laws you can see, touch or smell? Do we need to abolish all laws to please your illuminati queen? Sure but not before men are perfectly enslaved...

Thing about the border as a form of a law. How many laws you can see, touch or smell? Do we need to abolish all laws to please your illuminati queen? Sure but not before men are perfectly enslaved...
You know too much. The Queen is displeased. You have been warned.

You know too much. The Queen is displeased. You have been warned.
Even if your imaginery higness succeeds where Hitler has failed the nature of this world is unstable and the uniform empire under the heel of illuminati queen is bound to desintegrate. Its the suffering which this process of progressive enslavement and breaking free involves that I want to avoid.

In the first 10min. of this speech Trump mentions immigration problem and the child separation twice. Is Trump just BSing or is he part of the solution at all?

Last edited:
Even if your imaginery higness succeeds were Hitler has failed the nature of this world is unstable and the uniform empire under the heel of illuminati queen is bound to desintegrate. Its the suffering which this process of progressive enslavement and breaking free involves that I want to avoid.

In the first 10min. of this speech Trumps mentions immigration problem and the child separation twice. Is Trump just BSing or is he part of the solution at all?

He is the problem. He'll never be part of the solution.

From Hollywood Life today.
Melania Trump sent the wrong message by wearing a jacket that read ‘I really don’t care’ to visit migrant children on June 21. However, we’ve just learned the real reason behind her statement. Get the EXCLUSIVE details here!

It’s safe to assume that the past 24 hours in the White House have been a bit chaotic following Melania Trump’s insensitive ‘I really don’t care‘ jacket. And, aside from her spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham’s claim that the jacket had “no hidden message,” FLOTUS has remained silent on the issue. Well, until now. “Melania is tired of being quiet and hiding inside the White House. She wanted to make it loud and clear that she really does not care for any of it. For weeks leading up to the ‘I don’t care’ jacket moment, Melania has felt frustrated, angry, and tired of being complicit to her husband’s actions,” a source close to Melania tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY.

This of course contradicts President Donald Trump’s explanation. “‘I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?’ written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!” POTUS tweeted on June 21 following Melania’s visit to a migrant children’s center in Texas. “She wore the jacket against the advice of all of her aids and staff. It was her small act of rebellion against her husband, his alleged cheating, his policies that go directly against her ‘Be Best’ intiative, and his other most embarrassing actions,” our insider continued.

“She is sincerely heartbroken about immigrant children being removed from families and sincerely does want to help and make a difference. She is also surprised that her attempt at sending a message to the world blew up in her face,” the source added. As we previously told you, almost every celebrity from Stephen Colbert to Julia Louis-Dreyfus weighed in on the jacket. “It’s endless with these morons,” Julia tweeted.

“She wasn’t expecting this reaction. She does care about the kids and was trying to do something positive to help make change and feels horrible that she is being misunderstood,” the source continued. While we’re glad to hear the real reason behind the statement, it still came across as heartless.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/06/23/why-melania-trump-wore-i-really-dont-care-jacket/

He is the problem. He'll never be part of the solution.
You have to give me your reasons I am not as dumb as not being able to predict the most likely answer on this forum...

So US has lowest female, black and hispanic unemployment in decades or ever respectively inspite some predicting crash of US economy upon Donalds election. And how is Trump never going to be part of the solution?

You have to give me your reasons I am not as dumb as not being able to predict the most likely answer on this forum...

So US has lowest female, black and hispanic unemployment in decades or ever respectively inspite some predicting crash of US economy upon Donalds election. And how is Trump never going to be part of the solution?
The economy has been tracking up since 2009. It just continued on its way after Trump was elected. Until the tariffs, Trump has not had any real effect on the economy. Keep in mind that the economy is not the stock market.

I don't really understand what you are saying. A US president does not run the US economy. But a president's policies can have an affect on it. But those affects are at the margin, and they take time to be felt. Trump has done nothing to have a short term effect on the economy. So it's just been following the course that it has been on. That said, everything that he has done was explicitly designed to have a negative effect on the economy in the longer run.

I don't really understand what you are saying. A US president does not run the US economy. But a president's policies can have an affect on it. But those affects are at the margin, and they take time to be felt. Trump has done nothing to have a short term effect on the economy. So it's just been following the course that it has been on. That said, everything that he has done was explicitly designed to have a negative effect on the economy in the longer run.
And your reasons why Trump isnt going to facilitate the problem on the border? Let me guess, Trump is an evil nazi and everything that he has done was explicitly designed to have a negative effect on the immigration in the longer run?

The same way like J. Ceasar or Napoleon cared about themselves? Yet both are among the greatest who ever lived and who got the impossible done. One has to wonder if unconditional love and care is the major requirenment for accomplishing things in human world...

It's Donald Trump. Donald Frakin' Trump. His claim to fortune is knowing the right tax loopholes and how to bully npeople. He only entered the presidential race as a way to gain publicity and possibly write a new book. He never intended to win, and his inner circle are some of the worst of the worst. It's only through sheer American ingenuity at the local and state level that the US hasn't crashed and burned yet. And in his wake, all the really crazy ones are coming out from under their rocks and running in elections under the republican banner. The party is turning into a collection of conspiracy theorists, white supremacists, religious fundamentalists and sadist extremists.

It's Donald Trump. Donald Frakin' Trump. His claim to fortune is knowing the right tax loopholes and how to bully npeople. He only entered the presidential race as a way to gain publicity and possibly write a new book. He never intended to win, and his inner circle are some of the worst of the worst. It's only through sheer American ingenuity at the local and state level that the US hasn't crashed and burned yet. And in his wake, all the really crazy ones are coming out from under their rocks and running in elections under the republican banner. The party is turning into a collection of conspiracy theorists, white supremacists, religious fundamentalists and sadist extremists.
And when all the rats have left their sewers and are in the open
You send the Pied Piper of Hameln to get rid of them

And your reasons why Trump isnt going to facilitate the problem on the border? Let me guess, Trump is an evil nazi and everything that he has done was explicitly designed to have a negative effect on the immigration in the longer run?
No you have it wrong. Trump has two goals: feed his own ego and feed his election base. He cannot admit to making a mistake, everything bad is someone else's fault. His base feeds his ego so he caters to their "we hate Mexicans" position and everyone who crosses our southern border is a Mexican. He wishes he were king so he wouldn't have to pay attention to anyone else or their views.

The same way like J. Ceasar or Napoleon cared about themselves? Yet both are among the greatest who ever lived and who got the impossible done. One has to wonder if unconditional love and care is the major requirenment for accomplishing things in human world...
Be careful here. Creating short term political change that can have longer term consequences is very different than living a compassionate life at the individual relationship level. Improving the life experiences of individual fellow humans cannot be compared to up ending whole populations through war. The latter, though, can provide opportunities for the former.

Which do you consider more important as an agent of real change: contributing to political action or demonstrating unconditional love and caring in your daily life?

At least Mel doesn't seem to like Trump anyway. Good for her

Of course she doesn't like him. She's just a trophy wife who only married him in the first place because of the lifestyle he could provide, not because of any real romantic feelings.

Which do you consider more important as an agent of real change: contributing to political action or demonstrating unconditional love and caring in your daily life?
Being a spiritual dude I choose the one which is closer to the manifesting the universal and transcendental will at any given time and place. More specificaly I will take effective and necessary political action over thousands of half-hearted attempts at unconditional love any time. But who says that political action cant be directly inspired by a will send from an unconditionaly loving soul dreaming about brotherhood and liberty?

Top Bottom