If Hillary won the presidency, what would Bill's title be?

If Hillary wins, she'll have shattered the toughest glass ceiling in the world. The world will never be the same again for women. :)

Yeah, nevermind that she'd be a crappy president, right?:p

Yeah, nevermind that she'd be a crappy president, right?:p

crappy is an improvement over the one you have atm then again, eh? everybody wins...

crappy is an improvement over the one you have atm then again, eh? everybody wins...

Hillary and Bush are two different types of crappy.

Soccer mom crappy is as bad as moronic crappy.

Don’t all past presidents still get called Mr President? Surely then he would still be referred to as Mr President.

Don’t all past presidents still get called Mr President? Surely then he would still be referred to as Mr President.

Which would get very odd very quickly, having "Mr and Mrs President" in the White House.

It hardly seems the ideal way out of the problem As Bill Clinton is a well known person in his own right i doubt any title will be used to refer to him. He will simply be Bill clinton, everyone would know who you were refering to and the position he holds with out a comparable "first lady" designation.

Don't all former presidents still get addressed as President?

Does that mean my wife will stop obeying me and calling me Master? :(

I recently heard that in Japan wifes call their retired husbands 'bulk waste' :lol:

that better? ;)

back on topic: First Gentleman would be logical, Presidential Husband is what I think likely.

Top Bottom