Helghast/Brushwater
Adabat/Technojock
Empire of Tails/Maxa
New England/CivG

I thought this game died

No new claims (Kind of wedged in ATM)

100 TC to Econ
100 TC to Military

25g to Military, 15 to Economy. 10 to brotherhood Raise two armies, pocket rest into vault

And... what would be my available gov techs?

I think I'm going to kick people from my ASOIAF game if they ask about something that's in the rules and/or the page before their post.

How'd he get 21? By my calculations CG has 14 (7 each cat) with 5g in econ and 35g in mil.

Ctrl + F; type "Civics" and it should take you right to where you need to be. Your tech level is 21, so choose one in each category that you can have.

Dang, I must be REALLY behind! :ack:

Civics:
:c5capital: Oligarchy (Militaristic flavor)
:c5culture: Authoritarianism
:c5gold: Plutocracy/Manorialism

Turns out it's tech level 14 indeed! Thought he was Green Hill~

Dang it, you had my hopes up :(.

By the power vested in me by Enerjak (and his cousin, Oldenjak, and in turn, his daughter, Enerjil) I hereby automate the orders of Adabat and Helghast.

Adabat discovers the 13th and final Master Shard, now having 3 of 13.

Helghast techs up and becomes strong enough to colonise some of Yurashia.

Now, time to engineer the Angel War and Eastern War.

Angel Island

Spoiler Basics :
You can sponsor any of the factions, each having their own benefits/downsides:

-The Brotherhood will use their powers to make your Chaos Emeralds more potent, so they have +1% chance of producing a Chaos Crystal for each territory they own. So right now, +8%. The Brotherhood will try to steal your ME shards if they reach 50% of the island's mass. You can't get them back short of conquering the Brotherhood. They also give all Master Shards a flat 10% chance of producing a Chaos Crystal.

-The Dark Legion will put 0.2 points towards your tech per turn based on how much land they own. If they reach 50% of the island, they will look outward, trying to steal the Master Emerald shards, and you can't get them back short of conquering the Legion.

-The Dingos are too stupid to have much use. However, they won't try and steal your emeralds either, and may assist you militarily if they triumph.

Every turn the factions will do war with eachother. You do not need to meddle in the Island's affairs if you don't want to. Every faction receives ten armies per turn, or less if they have fewer than ten territories. Your sponsorship will give them extra armies; you can intervene directly on their behalf or just fund them(5 gold per army).

---

Completely separate from sponsorship is hunting for goods like gold, gems, etc. which the Island is full of. It costs 1 gold a try to find riches, with a 10% chance of success; success yields either 1-20 gold or 1-5 Chaos Crystals. To make this fair, anybody with a navy can access Angel Island even if they couldn't reach it otherwise. Your success is upped to 25% if you are sponsoring a faction as their forces will assist you(and of course if you request their help), but you will have to split the booty and thus get the greater half.

---

Emerald Readers: To use a complete Master Emerald, you must recruit either a Legionaire from the Dark Legion or from Albion(the island in the landlocked sea next to Link's nation). You MUST have access to the island to use these.

---

If the Master Emerald is returned to Angel Island, it will rise into the sky and become inaccessible until the Modern Age; everything will also be reset politically. Your vessels, if in the area, will be teleported back home.

Aid:

Dark Legion - Support from Tails and New England in 6 PC; 15 gold from Numenor in 7 PC (current year)

Brotherhood - Aid from Adabat in 6 PC; +10 gold from New England in 7 PC (The Guardians question why considering their powers are of no use but... why not?)

Dingos - No aid. Poor guys.

The Dark Legion has 13 provinces, and so hands out 2.6 Tech Credits to its supporters - Numenor, Tails, and New England.

The Brotherhood has 23 provinces, and its bonus is they make every Master Shard act like a Chaos Emerald, with a 10% chance of producing a Chaos Crystal for EACH Shard.

The exception is if you own an actual Chaos Emerald, in which case they just pump your chances up by 1% per province they own. So, right now, whoever owns Chaos Emeralds gets +23% to their chances if they support the Brotherhood.

----

Angel Island has been revamped. Rather than tiresomely calculating each battle, I have pooled their units. They do have to designate which front to put them on, however!

Angel Island combatants, being the most advanced race on the planet(more or less), can now move 3 provinces! This will end the war quick.

Guardians get 12 armies; Legion gets 13, Dingos get 10. Now, straws are drawn.

Brotherhood goes first, then the Legion, and then the Dingos.

Spectre can sense something is wrong. But who is it? Is Rutan still around, trying to usurp his throne? Is there a bloody coup waiting to happen in the Dingo territory? What could it be?!

But he can't work on vibes. He has to work on information. He orders his forces to attack.

On the Legion Front, the Legion loses 6 armies to the Brotherhood's 4. The Dingo front sees 6 Brotherhood losses and 4 Dingo.

---

The Legion orders moves next, with Moritori - also sensing something amiss; was that brat still running about? - ordering assaults. The Brotherhood suffered serious damage - 3 losses to the Legion's 1.

The first wave against the Dingos sees 2 losses on the Legion side and 1 on the Dingo. The next wave sees 3 Dingo losses and 0 Legion losses.

8 6
9 3
10 2

The last wave of attacks destroys the Dingos, as they lose ground. Now, just like the good ole days, it's a showdown between the descendents of Edmund and Dimitri for control of the island!

Or is it...?

Eastern War

The Shinobi have joined the fray! The DK and Raiju-Yagyu now stand against eachother.

With all combatants capable of moving 2 tiles per turn now, this will be verrrrry interesting.

DK passes its turn. It falls to the Raiju and Yagyu now.

The Raiju claim one province. Total losses so far - 1 DK, 1 Raiju.

Next, the Raiju take 7 provinces with 4 DK losses and 5 Raiju losses. What started glorious soon turned grim!

The Yagyu attack the DK capital with 4 armies to the resident three. The resulting battle kills 2 Yagyu and all 3 DK soldiers.

Next, it's a trade off; each side loses 1 army with the Yagyu gaining more turf.

The Yagyu lose 2 troops to DK's 1 before another province is taken.

The Dragon Kingdom is left with 4 provinces and a single army.

---

Monkey Khan is ready to abdicate, knowing he's done for. He orders his last army to attack the Raiju capital... this jolts their revolt risk by 10%.

Ken Khan soon signs the Treaty of Unification with the Shinobi. He takes over as ceremonial monarch, but leaves the Shinobi government in charge of day to day affairs. His actions engorge the Shinobi.

With the army now having a +3 advantage on rolls that go up to a max of 12, the Shinobi might have a shot at victory.

First, the new government sends all 4 gold it has to Angel Island in an attempt to garner some more cash! 4 Chaos Crystals - a value of 20 gold or 4 armies! - are soon obtained.

---

The first wave of assaults by the reformed Free People's Army has 2 victories over the Raiju.

When the dust clears, the DK now stands at a solid 44 provinces and 19 armies. The Raiju Alliance still has 58 provinces and 27 armies to match, but things are looking up!

Especially when all four Chaos Crystals are cashed in for 4 more armies and thus, 4 more territories. Now it's 48 provinces to 54 and 23 armies to 27. Looking a lot more evenly matched! The Eastern Merger seems to be fulfilling its purpose...

News from the Northern Trade Federation (Glassurica):

The Arctic Freedom fighters have began to protest against the rule of the plutocrats. Alas, the Empire is not near advanced enough to adopt their favorite civics to appease the rebels, so the AFF is pushing for a military Jantua ruled by a combination of the AFF and their allies, the great Walrus herd. Their platform appears to be the change of the name of Northern Trade Federation (Glassurica) to the Great Northern Empire (Still Glassurica).

Kaitlin Erma (Great Great Great Grandmother of Erma from the group of freedom fighters who fought against Robotnic) has begun experimentations in alchemy with many materials, including saltpeter. We will see where this leads.

The Diary of Knuckles; Day 293, 7 PC (Mobian Year 3247 (Cataclysm happened in 3240))

Dimitri has fled. My uncle, so many generations ago I have lost count, has used his great knowledge of the sciences to assist nations outside Angel Island. Why, uncle? Don't you understand the echidna people need our help first and foremost?

Apparently he didn't, as he alone did not like mine and Guardian X's plan to intervene in the conflict to prevent far greater bloodshed. X and myself understand that the Echidna race, and yes, even the Dingos, will only lose no matter who wins this war. Dimitri said that we should let them sort things out, but that's the problem!

It isn't just my family, Dimitri's, and the Dingo leadership going at it! They are merely at the top of the ladder, and are forcing countless young people to give their lives for a war with no end in sight! If it was just the leadership, I could see why we should stay out, but innocents who just want to get on with their lives are being butchered by these events.

But with "Dimmy" out of the way, me and Guardian X now control policy together. He represents Dingo interests, believing all peaceful Dingos should be allowed into the ranks of our society, whereas I represent no longer just the Brotherhood, but Echidnas everywhere.

"Believe it or not," he said, "You are the Avatar. It is your prophesised duty to help these people and save them from destruction - be it from someone else's hand or their own!"

He's right. I can't just sit here doing nothing anymore. I'm a fighter, not a strategist. I must do this for my people and end this division that has lasted since long before I was born.

I will end this once and for all.

---

The Dingos are gone, but now, Echidnaopolis has entered the fray! It has 33 armies to its rivals' 16!

Echidnaopolis declares war, formally under the Mitre and his government, the High Council, but in reality, under the power of Knuckles and Guardian X.

8 battles are fought, with the losses being:

5 Brotherhood, 2 Echidnaopolitan,

Killed in draws are 1 Echidnaopolitan force and 1 Brotherhood force.

With the Brotherhood's crushing, all effort is focused on the Legion.

The Legion loses 6; the Echidnas 2. Waves continue.

The Legion is obliterated, but thankfully, the Echidnaopolitans lack the force needed to crush them entirely. They hold on with 11 provinces. Knuckles then attacks his own family members in the Brotherhood, seeking to end the conflict.

When the dust settles, Knuckles' troops rule 32 provinces from Echidnaopolis, whereas the Legion and Brotherhood each rule 11 provinces. As if that wasn't bad enough, the Legion and Brotherhood have NO armies left, to Knux's 27 armies!

Spectre and Moritori hold a quick, secret meeting, promising to work together to combat this new threat, as much as both hate eachother. They have no choice; their youthful descendant has gone mad!

Echidnaopolis has no benefits given, apart from the fact it's pretty much guaranteed to win and that could benefit its allies.

A messenger to Echidnaopolis:

To the twin leaders of your Echidnaopolis, The Merchant Republic of the North (Glassurica) sends its greetings. We are glad to watch your rise to power, as the chaos of the island has made international politics unstable for too long. As it appears that you finally have the strength to unite your lands, we give you our fullest support.

To help you achieve unification more quickly, we offer the use of any of our forces, if you need them you have only to ask. As unification will be place you as a recognized nation on the world stage, we offer you both a trade agreement, and an exclusive alliance, so that our peoples will be protected form outside influence or aggression.

In Great Respect,

Ixis Mogul,
Minister of Cultural Affairs

Top Bottom