Imperia Mobiana

the United states of Inersia accepts the trade agreement with Oceania.

A Coup! The influx of income from Tech Development has given rise to a whole new government! A powerful band of plutocrats calling themselves the “Arctic Circle” has toppled the government, and moved the capitol to the newly claimed province of... the Arctic Circle.

Orders:

Claims

Key:
Spoiler :
Claims are Ice Blue, Armies are Ice Blue squares, Army Movements dark blue arrows, New Capitol (the Arctic Circle) dark blue squares

Money Matters
Spoiler :
(Origional > After Spending)
Income: 78+200(Tech)= 278
Vault= 0
Mil Tech= 3 > 6
Economic Tech= 7 > 10
Total Tech=10 >16

Tech Spending= -40(E8)-45(E9)-50(E10)-20(M4)-25(M5)-30(M6)
Army Spending= -65(13 new Armies)

Total= -275
3 to Vault

Government Changes:
Spoiler :
Current Civics (I think):
Despotism > Oligarchy (+10 Military Support)
Stateless Society > Unitary State
Barbarism > Authoritarianism
Tribalism > Plutocracy

Foreign Policy:
Isolationism > Interventionism

Armies= 11 > 24
Navies= 1

Espionage (Not For NPC Eyes):
Spoiler Again, GM eyes here, not NPC Eyes :

Steal Chaos Crystal from Spegonia

Diplomacy! 3 More trade agreements up for grabs! Anyone want one? If not, please give them all to NPC's.

Epicness, 200 science gold!

Claims in red.

I have 8 more provinces in my SoI. Any province outside of it is welcome to anyone. Adabat, you're definitely free to take those last two provinces on the eastern continent.

15 gold goes to the Legion
teleport green army and green navy in the north to Angel Island to deliver gold and stuff. Other movements in blue.
127 gold and 3 vault tech gold into military (up to 8)
170 gold into econ (up to 10)
total tech up to 18, therefore I adopt Non-Interventionism, Narrow Constitutionalism, and Unitarianism.

Who can I still trade with? 2 more trade agreements just opened up.

Also, now that Númenor is no longer isolationist, defensive pacts (that will last 10 turns - can be renewed) are offered to Adabat, Tails, and Shamar.

Numenor(20%) - Tails, Shamar, Adabat, Mazuri

Those are your current agreements.

@ Aiolos:

The Arctic area is not settleable. ;)

Spagonia and Catstantinople go at it.

Spagonia lets Catstantinople attack first, seeing as how it enjoys a +1 advantage in all battles, and without a capital, any army that ties on Cat's half will be destroyed.

All four Catstantine armies are obliterated. Usage of a chaos emerald + direct overruns destroys Catstantinople, leaving Spagonia as the dominant power of Eurish.

Spagonia inherits 8 Econ tech and 90 Army tech from Cat. It also takes Cat's 2 gold and 35 TC. Most importantly, Spagonia now has 2 Chaos Emeralds and 1 Master Shard.

--

While Spagonia is unable to get the default claims, it has 2 Chaos Crystals, that, when combined with the Master Shard, yield 2 claims each. As a result, it seizes 4 territories.

the President of Ibersia sends a message to Catstantinople

Catstantinople, you really suck. we'll take over your legacy, if you don't mind. as Second Catstantinople. :)p)

Trade is offered to Spagonia and Shinobi

DPs for 10 turns still offered to Shamar, Tails, and Adabat (in case it was lost in my orders)

Also, a DMZ of touching provinces is offered to the same countries.

Spagonia and Shinobi accept, naturally. Shamar accepts as well.

Alrighty, I'll add troop movements into my map.

edit: Added movements to map and orders.

Numenor(20%) - Tails, Shamar, Adabat, Mazuri

Those are your current agreements.

@ Aiolos:

The Arctic area is not settleable. ;)

Oh come one, :( my leaders are polar bears. Not like it really has any strategic power anyway, its reachable from the sea and I own all the land touching it.

@ Aiolos: Fiiiiine. :p But I'm opening the Antarctic to compensate!

@ Brushwater: You should be able to if you tech up.

Some lols for you; the guy who made us crap our pants in fear now makes us crap our pants in laughter!

Spoiler :

You're tech 6 but after you level up you'll get lots of new options for territory.

Top Bottom