• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
How do you make a painted picture smaller again? Because I just made it a JPEG but it turned all bad quality. Oh, well, you can basically still tell.

IC: A CIVIL WAR HAS BROKEN OUT! Some citizens are just tired of Caliph civplayah's stupidity and discrimination and are rebelling against the government. The rebel's territories can be seen on the map, and are mostly territories that are nowhere near Ar-Riyadh, Mecca, or Medina. I'll post the attacks in the battles thread.

IndianClaims-8.jpg

How do you make a painted picture smaller again? Because I just made it a JPEG but it turned all bad quality. Oh, well, you can basically still tell.

IC: A CIVIL WAR HAS BROKEN OUT! Some citizens are just tired of Caliph civplayah's stupidity and discrimination and are rebelling against the government. The rebel's territories can be seen on the map, and are mostly territories that are nowhere near Ar-Riyadh, Mecca, or Medina. I'll post the attacks in the battles thread.

View attachment 254421

I can copy my map (Which will need to be fixed anyway) but I cannot paste it for some reason. Help!

Okay...Domination, since you're quite confused, here's a picture explaining it. Once you're done with the picture, save it (.png is probably best, .jpg has low quality) then use an attachment to post it.
Here's the picture:

Attachments

• Instructions.PNG
    Instructions.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 45

Nations

Alliance of Tactical Tenacious Amerites a Country Konnected - remake20
Colour: Sea green
Capital: Alaska

Baltic Empire - Weik
Colour: Turquoise
Capital: Åland Islands

Byzantine Republic of Constantinople - Mathalamus
Colour: Purple
Capital: Constantinople (Istanbul)

China - link16
Colour: Dark orange
Capital: Beijing

Eastern Federation
- Cull
Colour: Magenta
Capital: Shanghai

Dominion of Ontario - Captain2
Colour: Soft pink
Capital: Ottawa (Ontario)

Empire of the Rising Sun - Joecoolyo
Colour: Red
Capital: Tokyo (Kanto)

Greece - Double A
Colour: Olive green
Capital: Peloponnesus

Kingdom of Great Britain - e350tb
Colour: Emerald green
Capital: London

Kosovo - landlubber
Colour: Blue
Capital: Pristina (Kosovo)

Liberal Republic of Pacifistan - Owen Glyndwr
Colour: Darkish blue
Capital: California

Malagasy Union - hell_hound
Colour: Light blue
Capital: Antananarivo

Marian Federation - Taniciusfox
Colour: Dark red
Capital: Rome (Lazio)

Neo Incan Empire - VladDrakken
Colour: Mustard yellow
Capital: Holy Manchu (westernmost Ecuador)

New Confederate States of America - DroopyTofu
Colour: Confederate Grey
Capital: South Carolina

New England Alliance - Omega124
Colour: Dark sea green
Capital: Massachusetts

New Hetmanate - Thorvald of Lym
Colour: Orange
Capital: Kyiv

Petrograd - Virote_Considon
Colour: Very dark red
Capital: Petrograd

Principality of France - Mad Man
Colour: Pink
Capital: Paris (Île-de-France)

Republic of Scotland - Kan' Sharuminar
Colour: Yellow
Capital: Aberdeen (Scotland)

Third Republic of Germany - CivGeneral
Colour: Super-dark green
Capital: Berlin

United Arab League of Ar Riyadh - civplayah
Colour: Lime green
Capital: Riyadh (Ar Riyadh)

United States of India - taillesskangaru
Colour: Sandy yellow
Capital: Islamabad

Can someone claim five Brazillian territories for me somehow, my computer won't let me paste my updated map. Sorry people, I'll keep trying, but if people could help please.

Okay...Domination, since you're quite confused, here's a picture explaining it. Once you're done with the picture, save it (.png is probably best, .jpg has low quality) then use an attachment to post it.
Here's the picture:

This helped a lot. I have successfully colored in my territories (Full success, not half success like before. However, you have not told me how to get the map into civfanaitcs. Please respond (Just so you know, I'm a computer dunce and not trying to be difficult, so thanks in advance for continued assistance.

This is using Windows 7 version of paint, see pic in spoiler:

1. Copy the map image by right-clicking and selecting 'copy' from the drop-down menu.

Open paint.

2. Select 'paste' in top-left corner. Or just press ctrl+v together. Image should appear.

3. Refer to my post before regarding imageshack.

Spoiler :

1. Copy the map image by right-clicking and selecting 'copy' from the drop-down menu.

Open paint.

2. Select 'paste' in top-left corner. Or just press ctrl+v together. Image should appear.

3. Refer to my post before regarding imageshack.

Spoiler :

I currently colored in 5 territories, saved the painting, copied and pasted into Microsoft Works. I am trying to copy again and send here, but it won't let me.

This helped a lot. I have successfully colored in my territories (Full success, not half success like before. However, you have not told me how to get the map into civfanaitcs. Please respond (Just so you know, I'm a computer dunce and not trying to be difficult, so thanks in advance for continued assistance.

First, can you please only quote the map, not all of its nations? Thanks. Okay, once you're done with that, next to the "Open" there will be a "Save As...". Click that, and type the name of the picture you would like it to have, make sure it's in the "My Pictures" folder, then click "Save." Then, when you reply with the picture, do you see the paper clip next to the smily and undo/redo buttons? Click that, click on the first "choose file," find your file, click "Open", then "Upload". Then just type out your post, and the picture will be an attachment!
Whew.

I currently colored in 5 territories, saved the painting, copied and pasted into Microsoft Works. I am trying to copy again and send here, but it won't let me.

Use Microsoft Paint. It's the simplest of image programs, but also one of the fastest.

I think we all use Paint here... :confused:

You kids/adults and your post-XP smooth, colorful programs. My computer is five years old. :(

First, can you please only quote the map, not all of its nations? Thanks. Okay, once you're done with that, next to the "Open" there will be a "Save As...". Click that, and type the name of the picture you would like it to have, make sure it's in the "My Pictures" folder, then click "Save." Then, when you reply with the picture, do you see the paper clip next to the smily and undo/redo buttons? Click that, click on the first "choose file," find your file, click "Open", then "Upload". Then just type out your post, and the picture will be an attachment!
Whew.

I hate to sound like an idiot, but is "Pictures," and "My pictures," folder the same?

Use Microsoft Paint. It's the simplest of image programs, but also one of the fastest.

I think we all use Paint here... :confused:

I think I am, I honestly never usually use paint, I honestly used my computer search to find it since I really want to play this game.

I hate to sound like an idiot, but is "Pictures," and "My pictures," folder the same?

What is your computer? XP, Vista, etc...? You should know that, even if you are computer-illiterate (sorry if it sounds like an insult). I don't have a "Pictures" folder...oh wait, I think I did, it was in My Pictures, but I deleted it, just use My Pictures.

Should be. If you open it and it doesn't have the picture in it then, well, this is not the folder you are looking for...

I am unsure at the moment. Still struggling.

What is your computer? XP, Vista, etc...? You should know that, even if you are computer-illiterate (sorry if it sounds like an insult). I don't have a "Pictures" folder...oh wait, I think I did, it was in My Pictures, but I deleted it, just use My Pictures.

My computer is a Vista laptop. What you said could have sounding insulting, but I kinda admit it anyway. It's like telling someone who fully admits they don't know how to read illiterate, well, its not insulting its just a fact. I am a computer idiot.

I see the smile button, but I can't find my pic there. How do I get it there?

Also, as a question of courtesy, can everyone agree not to use my computer idiocy as a way to get my land? Thanks in advance.

I think I may be getting somewhere, but I'm unsure png

I am unsure at the moment. Still struggling.

My computer is a Vista laptop. What you said could have sounding insulting, but I kinda admit it anyway. It's like telling someone who fully admits they don't know how to read illiterate, well, its not insulting its just a fact. I am a computer idiot.

I see the smile button, but I can't find my pic there. How do I get it there?

Also, as a question of courtesy, can everyone agree not to use my computer idiocy as a way to get my land? Thanks in advance.

Now, in order to win a battle, press Alt+F4 (don't). Heh...sorry about that, you click the paper clip instead of the smily then follow the rest of my other post. I don't know about Vista, I hope it works.

jpg.gif Imperial Offtopicum Map.jpg (

Did this work users?

EDIT: No it did not, please tell me why.

EDIT: Are other users able to access my attachments, because I have it in there, but can't get it to the message board.

Top Bottom