1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Imperium Offtopicum: The Aftermath

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Thorvald of Lym, May 28, 2011.

1. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Well, we both can say we are on agreement on not letting the West African Alliance, or any part of West Africa get nukes. I just hope your allies are alright with it.

2. Mathalamus

Mathalamus Emperor of Mathalia

i actually don't have any allies.

Vermont: your nuclear weapon is headed to the wrong country. it would be less embarrassing to your leadership fi you would not fire a nuke at them. or target us. whichever you want.

3. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

I think a couple of points of clarification are in order here, but first let me thank you for stating your intentions and perspective on your African territories.

- The West African Alliance is a nation – a nation that is about to be attacked for no reason by a mad man.
    - The Pan-African Alliance is an alliance of African states, of which the West African Alliance and the Kingdom of Konchasa are members (among others)
    - The Federation of the Savannah (who is at war with Vermont apparently) is not part of the Pan-African Alliance.

4. BSmith1068

You missed my border expansion on the map…

Kingdom of Konchasa

Kingdom of Konchasa claims map with expansion this turn in the darker green:

To: Vermont

We implore you to re-consider your invasion plans of the West African Alliance.

5. Thorvald of Lym

Thorvald of Lym A Little Sketchy

You're at war, aren't you?

Construction of the "Wall" has completed. A series of heavy fortifications encircling the Red Zones from the Kyiv strike, the project began roughly sixteen years ago in response to increased Abhorrent activity. The government hopes the enormous cost will yield a positive return in defence; investigations are already underway for a similar construct in Bulgaria.

The scattering of remaining southern Red Zone inhabitants are being evacuated in anticipation of hostile movement into the area.

Kamchatka Republic: China has improved its reputation on the world stage, but we are still not placated enough to entertain such a measure. We will, however, accept a Chinese garrison on the condition it be stationed along the border of Chukotka Okrug and Magadan Oblast with the Sakha Republic.

6. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

invade parts of the evil country.

go go go

7. Prospo

Prospo King

Portugal condemns any use of nuclear weapons and urges all nations to vote on the UN resolution currently in the General Assembly concerning nuclear war.

8. BSmith1068

9. Thorvald of Lym

Thorvald of Lym A Little Sketchy

Sorry, there are some mechanics I'm sticking to. :p
    BATTLE THREAD OR PM, PLEASE. The more precise, the happier I am.

10. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

We accept germany's explanation.

11. Mad Man

Mad Man Your lord and master

I thought that was your country? Sigh, one backwater african country is just as easily mixed up with another, which country do you control in Africa, or do you want somebody else to pay for your crimes?

12. Red_Spy

Red_Spy Surprised

The Orange one on the SW coast.

13. Mathalamus

the orange one just north of south Africa.

14. Mad Man

Mad Man Your lord and master

So what would you have me do, get invaded for quelling a rebellion? If nothing else you African nations should be more sympathetic to my situation, if Savannah calls of it's invasion of my country and agrees to sign a nonaggression pact with me than yes, if not
    Spoiler :

15. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

Macedonians wonder when Kamputcha will either invade or be invaded by the New Hetmanate.

16. Mathalamus

id rather petrograd invades them.

17. Virote_Considon

Virote_Considon The Great Dictator

But why draw a distinction between what is an African and what is an other? Why draw a regional distinction? It is such distinctions which caused the cataclysm in the first place. Petrograd would not like to see this repeated.

This didn't work too well the last time round.

Why would you say this? Petrograd has no need to invade them when the New Hetmanate already has sufficient force actively ready to do so whilst we ourselves are already tied down waging a brutal war against the Abhorrent savages.

18. Mathalamus

i dream of a Russia (or equivalent) stretching to the pacific ocean to the Baltic sea.

19. hoplitejoe

hoplitejoe Top fun-poster

Seeing as no one cares who I invade can I have the reputation points back :p

20. Virote_Considon

Virote_Considon The Great Dictator

This dream is shared by no actual Russian authority. The Petrograd Minister of Russian Language (the MRL being a subdivision of the Petrograd Cultural Ministry) in particular thinks such claims are bizarre due to having no cultural, linguistic or historical precedence to tread into the East Asian lands on such an auspice.