donate our last nuke to the lacuna project.

@Beijing:

Your great city has fallen in recent times, and force of the world may seek to harm you seeing you not as a city with a history longer that most of today's "historians" know of. However, in the Eastern Federation, the city of Beijing is still well regarded.

With that in mind, we would like to become a sort of guardian of your state. The Eastern Federation awaits your response.
To the nations of the world - Interfering with Beijing or the Kamchatka Republic will mean war.
We will not tolerate these actions. Know that if you do not recant this offer, we will have no choice but to go to war.

You know that Kamputchagottakatchemall declared war on everyone, right?

The Second Motherload has payed out today, leading to an collapse in mining profits and sudden underemployment. The Miner's Union organized a sudden strike from these unemployed miners calling for additional government aid in mining equipment or suffer a general strike.

Many blame the stubbornness of Somaliland, for there is a vein that might lead into a new lode that is under the new UN administration zone.

The government of Zululand is opening the treasury to any nation that can help, and is willing to hire out contractors of miners abroad. They mostly ask for aid in manufacturing upgraded equipment for more search-vents. Unionized Miners at the Alps, Andes and western Rockies are also showing their support of the Zulu Home branch. As for now, it is struggling to hold down deflationary trends and to feed unemployed miners.

With the state of Kampuchea on the verge of defeat, Hetman Defakchenko makes one last plea for peace, urging the government to surrender and forestall continued bloodshed, especially given that frontline forces are reporting widespread defections and refugee bands fleeing across the border.

We will not tolerate these actions. Know that if you do not recant this offer, we will have no choice but to go to war.

I am not "interfering" as you boldly put it. I am merely asking to act as a second protector to Beijing, one of the greatest cities of all time. Is this not alright to you? Is this a slight to you, perhaps? Please, dear, don't treat it as such.

sad to see that Constantinople no longer exists...

I am not "interfering" as you boldly put it. I am merely asking to act as a second protector to Beijing, one of the greatest cities of all time. Is this not alright to you? Is this a slight to you, perhaps? Please, dear, don't treat it as such.

Is it not enough that there is already one protector? Does Beijing have some abnormal number of enemies that the international world at large has no knowledge about? Surely you have made your point by making such a gesture that you will protect Beijing form any external threats. If making it official only creates new hostilities between the two nations that are vowing to protect the same state, then why should you require it to become more than a simple understanding between your nations? Bloodshed over beijing does Beijing no good at all.

Vermont and Hoosierstan is formally dissolved, the former government that reigned over the New English state is now Monaco and San Marino. The change in government is by no means a relinquishment over the former homeland, on the contrary it's just downgrading the status of the rebel states as Meir colonies. Monaco and San Marino will continue it's war of terror until every rebel and rebel supporting bastard is dead or begging for death.

Monaco and San Marino will continue it's war of terror

So....did you just admit to being a state that uses terrorism to achieve its goals? And on its own people to boot?

Who let these guys get access to ICBMs again?

[/B]

So....did you just admit to being a state that uses terrorism to achieve its goals? And on its own people to boot?

Who let these guys get access to ICBMs again?

i have no idea, but i cant do anything about it.

Your damn right you can't do anything about it, we're vast and unbeatable, and we owe our unbeatableness to our Mathil faith.

Your damn right you can't do anything about it, we're vast and unbeatable, and we owe our unbeatableness to our Mathil faith.

is it mathalia, or some different religion?

(OOC: i need to find some money to hire a lawyer...)

is it mathalia, or some different religion?

(OOC: i need to find some money to hire a lawyer...)

yes it's mathalia, the one true faith that guides us all, and by us all I really mean John Kerry our supreme overlord.

yes it's mathalia, the one true faith that guides us all, and by us all I really mean John Kerry our supreme overlord.

well i suppose ill allow that, since the religion had to leak out somehow.

You're trying to usurp Chinese influence. Having a relationship with Beijing is quite important to our national interests.

Update 7

Map updated. I'm still interested.

New nations

Baltic Republic claimed by arya126

World politics

Vermont and Hoosierstan renamed Monaco and San Marino

Conflict hot-spots:
Tensions rising between China and the Eastern Federation over Beijing

Wars

Monaco and San Marino declares war on the Republic of Scotland

After weeks of inactivity, war between Patagonia, the NCSA and República de Punta Arenas considered ended.

Democratic Kampuchea defeated

News on the March

Protests erupt in Monaco and San Marino
Monaco's sneak attack against its former friend Scotland was the final straw for many citizens of the recently re-branded nation. Calling for an immediate end to the war and peace with the rebels, protesters have taken to the streets, stores have closed, and some workers have gone on strike.

Spoiler :
At What Cost?

LAOS - After nearly a month of fighting, the Eastern Federation reports the Kampuchean government has fallen.

Weeks ago in a poorly-conceived move, Democratic Kampuchea declared "war on the world", likely as a publicity stunt, probably thinking such a bold move by such a small country would go largely unnoticed.

It was noticed.

A joint response by the Eastern Federation and New Hetmanate used Kampuchea's act of war as an excuse to remove a government that brazenly abused its citizenry, a democracy only in name. The underequipped and demoralized Kampuchean army quickly lost forward momentum and the battle became purely defensive. But while the coalition ultimately emerged triumphant, the question remains: at what cost?

Allied in purpose, if working independently, both armies aimed for a fast campaign to minimize casualties, but Kampuchean suicide squads and harsh jungle warfare obstructed their strategy, dragging out the war. The final battles were especially difficult, as Kampuchean officers began throwing civilian militias against the advancing armies, leading the coalition to abandon some fronts altogether.

With the Pol Pot dictatorship removed from power, the Federation's focus is to repair the damage. Considering the extent of abuse, the healing process could take years.

Monaco ↓8 - Eastern Federation ↑5 - New Hetmanate ↑1

Ok, quick question, How am I going to defeat the mother trucking abhorents on Champagne-Ardenne?! I want to attack with more than five.

Frustrated with the abhorents, The German Republic had no choice but to integrate The Kaetif, into the armed forces within the yellow zones in order to buff up the offensive capability needed to retake the C-A as well as learning that other nations have already integrated the Kaetif for their resistance against radiation. "We need to get rid of these god damned abhorents moving in and taking our territories. With all the defeats weve been getting, were not going to give up to take back what belongs to us!! These barbarians from the radiation zones will be tied upside down on a pole."

Sri Lanka would like to ask about the progress of the Storting Project.

Ok, quick question, How am I going to defeat the mother trucking abhorents on Champagne-Ardenne?!
Step 1 would be to downgrade the province from Red Zone status. They're not meant to be easy pickings.

They were supposed to encroach steadily enough to be a menace in the late game, but I'm starting to wonder how many players will still be paying attention by then.

Top Bottom