OOC: I'm still following, but time keeps being restrained out of the blue at the moment; my overall interneting has been minimal as of recent.

IC:
To Terrance888 of the Zulus:
Petrograd would be eager to fund the Zulu mining industry in return for the rights to an air base within your lands. Such a base would also help further fuel the local economy around its grounds.

To Petrograd

We have negotiated with the Miner's Union and they agreed to step down. We are eagerly awaiting such funding for additional exploratory mines as well as the construction of an airbase/embassy for your exclusive use. Thank you so very much for saving our country from a potentially crippling strike: we just need some luck to hit another lode.

My big "event" was just ignored :( there isn't much more for me to do.

As long as I am.

I have company over this week, so access to my 'work' computer is variable; I might manage an update in the next couple of days. It's certainly the easiest I've GMed.

Gives you guys some time to get creative. >nudge nudge<

I am still following this. If I don't post, it means I don't have good ideas.
This... ...and I am lacking a working desktop to make any IOT related images from Gmod :(.

I'm waiting for the sorting project to finish, so we can start the enviromental restoration initiative.

Update 8

Map updated. I know a lot of you don't have much to do. And now neither do I. :p

Territorial changes

New Hetmanate cedes control of Bokeo, Vientiane Province and Vientiane Prefecture to the Eastern Federation

News on the March

Eye of the storm?
The past two weeks have remained suspiciously quiet as Abhorrent expansion seems to have halted. But while some suggest the threat may have passed, there is a growing fear they are simply rallying for a stronger outpouring. Especially paranoid proposals that the isolated infestations are somehow co-ordinating with each other has been widely dismissed; nevertheless, analysts agree the armed forces must remain vigilant.

NCSA: North American Exemplar
It may not be the best place to live health-wise, but the NCSA is roundly affirmed to be an honest dealer. Consequently, its diplomatic ties will strengthen, and as it expands its influence, the nation will be given a much warmer reception.

Next phase of SDI lies across the pond
Recently, the NLLP reported that the Lacuna Project has completed sufficient documentation to submit to the SDI for live testing. The challenge now is transporting the missiles to Pacifistan via a reliable sea route. At issue is securing the cargo against third-party interception, as the bulk of the Ukrainian fleet has remained within the Black Sea since the end of the war.

NCSA &#8593;5 - New Hetmanate &#8593;2 - Konchasa &#8593;1 - Sudan &#8593;1 - Petrograd &#8593;1 - Zulu Confederation &#8593;1

Hong Kong offers to send our lone military naval vessel to help secure the goods being shipped by the Lacuna Project. Lord Ravanius has stated that 'all cargoes involved in any form of nuclear reesearch are a matter of vital concern for the world, and as such we must do our part in safegaurding them.' We also offer the, perhaps more useful, services of our intelligence forces to do the same.

DT
Sending the Secret Police :hide:

URGENT NEWS FROM MONACO!!!!

Late last night the skinless body of John Kerry (dictator of Monaco and San Marino) was found by spies near the Vermont-Wasteland border. It appears he has been dead for months, long before the move in government to Europe which without question means that the John Kerry in leading the government in Monaco is an impostor. With news of the impostor John Kerry leading the government, General Darkmatter threw a coup and seized control of the government and ordered the arrest of the impostor. But when commandos stated to surround the compound, a winged John Kerry burst from the window tearing of his skin in the process reveling to be a super intelligent abhorrent. The winged abhorrent killed the commandos and flew of into the European wasteland leaving a fractured country confused and disorganised.

... well. Mad Man certainly has inventive points.

---

The Federation announces it will be focusing its resources on developing the Congolese economy and protecting the European and American territories.

While expansion has ceased, a close eye will kept on Peru and Venezuela. Peru being former Marian territory, expansion there is STRONGLY discouraged.

the capital city of the Federation reports that greater rights have been granted to the provinces, at the cost of the central government. states that border the Marian Federation are still somewhat wary of the Marians, but promises to not do anything that will anger them. much.

The Hetmanate graciously acknowledges Hong Kong's pledge of aid, and shall make consideration of the offer once a shipping route has been determined.

While the current military mobility rights don't have that much use, perhaps they should be used to investigate into the Red Zones of the Federation. Just a rough idea, open to ideas.
Perhaps the Federation would entertain a permanent military station to assist in repelling Abhorrent activity in the Shanghai zone? We might also collect worthwhile data to submit to the Storting Project.

the capital city of the Federation reports that greater rights have been granted to the provinces, at the cost of the central government. states that border the Marian Federation are still somewhat wary of the Marians, but promises to not do anything that will anger them. much.

President Sombra de Mar states that unless you were a Kerry-esque Abhorrent in disguise, Marian arms are of no concern to you.

War is a hole you pour money into; the state is focused on building up the Blue Zones, so that the welfare will trickle down to the yellow and red ones.

President Sombra de Mar states that unless you were a Kerry-esque Abhorrent in disguise, Marian arms are of no concern to you.

there are no abhorrents in the Savannah, as far as we know. the infrastructure is still getting built, but the central region, except for Sava is totally empty. they can hide there, and no one would be the wiser.

The NCSA would like to provide aid in shipping the missles for the SDI project, atleast in the Atlantic. We have land in North America, the Carribean, Central America, South America, and Europe. We can give you confidently assure safe passage as far as the Straights of Magellan and can help in the Pacific with the aide of other nations.

Top Bottom