Imperium Offtopicum VI Continued

Poland strongly advises against France's foreign policy shift. The Mongols only recently demonstrated hostile intent toward the Republic. Diplomatically, culturally and historically, France's closest friends have been its neighbours, and the nation's current course may risk alienation from its allies on the basis of conflict of interest.

In other news, trade relations between France and Siberia have been restored.

Well Norway is de facto mine. As is Sweden. (Germany). There aren't really any open places left TBH... There are bits of Africa though..
We could make a concession. I'll bring it up in the UoE.

Im still around, just trying to get the speed of things after the huge mess up and the changing of the guard.

No, I meant France and Siberia. Poland suspended them both. If you were gonna 'fix' it, you would have changed 'between' to 'with'.

The Caliphate sighs at the state of the world and is getting bored, to the Caribbeans, have a nice war

oh well. the President is relaxing at the beach on the eastern side of the island, eager to get this over with.

Well Norway is de facto mine. As is Sweden. (Germany). There aren't really any open places left TBH... There are bits of Africa though..

That's ok. I think I joined a bit too many games lately.
Besides you guys have a nice violent* dynamic and geopolitical situation going and I want to watch without getting involved.

*no irony intended.

2116 Olympic Games

People around the Caliphate are celebrating,mostly in Jerusalem because this city has one the hosting of the 2116 Olympic games!!!!!!!

The Caliph ordered the construction of this stadium called The Colosseum

2116 Olympic Games

People around the Caliphate are celebrating,mostly in Jerusalem because this city has one the hosting of the 2116 Olympic games!!!!!!!

The Caliph ordered the construction of this stadium called The Colosseum

that looks... way too expensive.

Looks entirely ridiculous, which is to say, EXACLTY how most concepts of Olympic Stadia look...

Which reminds me that I'm hosting....

The 2110 Winter Olympics

Please let me know if you will be sending athletes to St. Petersburg.

And I'll be hosting the first Spring Olympics in 2113

Please let me know if you will be sending athletes to the Isle of Doom:)

The NCR will be sending athletes this time around! :D

The NCR will be sending athletes this time around! :D

Klein Venedig will send athletes to all Olympics. We love gold medals. Oh hey, also, look what I made.

Spoiler :

(Though it's now SMS Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, "Sein Majestys Schiff".)

You both should know that there's only tow competitions at the Spring Olympics, the first one is time bomb disassembly where the competitors must disarm a bomb before it kills them , and the second event is death battle, now this event is self explanatory each of the surviving competitors from the last event now must fight to the death on an island littered with weapons and landmines.

You both should know that there's only tow competitions at the Spring Olympics, the first one is time bomb disassembly where the competitors must disarm a bomb before it kills them , and the second event is death battle, now this event is self explanatory each of the surviving competitors from the last event now must fight to the death on an island littered with weapons and landmines.

the Mathalamus Republic now refuses to recognize France. too evil to be allowed to exist.

We withdrawal our diplomats from your country and expel yours from mine.

Top Bottom