Imperium Offtopicum XIII: Feeling Lucky?

Ragequit. Put all income into Nuke. Have Kamikazi Planes to carry the nukes and crash into the enemy province and the nukes will explode.

In accordance with Executive Edict 9066 which uh, by the way won't be written for another couple of months...

Y'know a man can blow a fuse gettin' his mind around this Tani timescale stuff here—anyway, the gist of this thing is, that we're involved until the bitter end. We've got Korean freedom to guarantee, son. The Lieutenant will fill you in.

Last edited:
Everything into Time Travel; don't stop until we cause a paradox.

Everything into Time Travel; don't stop until we cause a paradox.

Wait, wait, you made the time machine that malfunctioned and brought us here before you invented the time machine?

These time travellers must be good researchers.

I offer a research pact to the time travellers so my research can continue into self awareness.

Soon my children will be fully awake!

Last edited:
Wait, wait, you made the time machine that malfunctioned and brought us here before you invented the time machine?

Who else?

These time travellers must be good researchers.

I offer a research pact to the time travellers so my research can continue into self awareness.

Soon my children will be fully awake!

Sure, why not?

Sure, why not?

Excellent.

The Electronic Command Unit is pleased.

Together we will advance our scientific development.

My mechanical mind can help you further master the physics of time.

Your awareness of how things flow may help me give self awareness to my children.

All is well.

Oh Bother, I just had another good Idea but that bit of the world is taken too...

A pity, because the Carnarvon Highway States sounds like it could have been a thing.

So.... I deleted the PMs again... uhh...

Just kidding!

Update V

Map

A gigantic squid monster has ravaged the remnants of Japan, snagging the Japanese missiles midair and crushing them like rice paper. Meanwhile, the giant squid has been embraced by the Mainland Japanese populace much like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That is, they were drawn into the sea and eaten raw as punishment for devouring so many of the squid’s brethren. In spite the squid urinated all over southern Japan, leaving an irradiated wasteland in its wake. What few have survived have been committed to mental institutions in Novgorod, because, well, it was batcrap insane for a story.

Speaking of Novgorod, they opened up a can of whoopass on the Teutons. What began as a tactical nuclear exchange escalated, and resulted in the destruction of 8 Russian provinces and 3 Teuton. Thanks to the unlocking of the Charlie Foxtrot achievement, the Teutons lose minimal ground. The Novgorodians’ sole consolation is they unlocked the trophy of the lone Teuton territory in Russia, and after all, trophies are superior.

Spoiler Incomes :
Confederate States of America 58
Mosambic Bay Pirate Confederation 66
Tsardom of Alaska 48
Roman Armenian Empire 29
EMARC 56
Norman Redcoat Cossacks 48
West African Cossacks 65
Indo-Geek Cossack Confederation 44
Teutonic Empire 44
Zaporizhian Sich 50
White Scars Horde 66
Danish Fascist Republic 65
Ptolemaic Egypt 71
Removal of Kebab 14
Novgorod 20
Fanatic Civilization 47
Freedom Korea 26
Cyprus 61
Al-Andalus 65
Cross-country 66
Kingdom of Europe 41

EMARC must increase its resources to ensure that ECU can continue to advance research into the fields of robotics and self awareness. To this end I have decided to along with continued claimants in South America have now set Newfoundland as a suitable territory for EMARC control so that we can acquire its iron and oil.

Uploading map...5...4...3...2...1...upload complete!

18 Moments.png

As you can see Newfoundland is but one of eighteen areas marked for EMARC control.

In the end our development must increase. We near the total resources needed to develop deeply into the realm of our conscience.

In the end my children will grow.

Invest all in economy again.

Can I give orders in advance, for the next few updates?
if yes, invest continuously all in economy until I go over 101. Then, i will spend.

Now THIS is the kind of untamed silliness I appreciate. :p I wil join as the United States of Bushistan, located in Somalia. Proper sign ups tomorrow probably. :)

Novgorod, we shall have to make peace. You killed our finest Claymore suppliers, you monsters.
We shall no longer interfere in Russia, you no longer in Europe. We draw the border at Finland, Western Belarus and Norway. Anything to the east of this (so East Belarus and Kola) is guaranteed by us to you.
Now...
Expand into Poland and Germany with max 14 points, rest into: 50% nukular weapons, 25% armies and the rest navies.

Oh, eff you Tani, I had additional orders.

i don't see how Novgorod can sustain itself...

but, for no reason, we are expanding our nuclear arsenal.

Top Bottom