Inappropriate ad?

Not inappropriate, but is anyone else getting the ad for Mormonism? Not something I've ever seen advertised before...

Not inappropriate, but is anyone else getting the ad for Mormonism? Not something I've ever seen advertised before...
Not on the site, but there are hundreds of patently non-sensical ads for Mormons on Australian TV every year.

Well, AtomicGamer doesn't think the ad is that bad.
Atomic Gamer isn't a 13 year old girl cruising the site, either. Personally, I have no problem with it, but it just strikes me as way past family friendly.

Atomic Gamer isn't a 13 year old girl cruising the site, either. Personally, I have no problem with it, but it just strikes me as way past family friendly.
Mormonism is past family friendly? :p

Mormonism is past family friendly? :p
Ha! I thought after I wrote it that TF might actually have been talking about that, but didn't think anyone would call me on it. And you know Eran, do you trust him? Seems like the shifty type to me.

Moderator Action: Thread moved to SiteFeedback

:dubious:

It's awful. I mean, ads with vague sexual innuendo are over the line, but this is okay? That's really, really messed up.

If i recall correctly, UGO either owns AtomicGamer, or at least is responsible for supplying the adds. Considering that this add came directly from UGO (and not a 3rd party), i can understand how AtomicGamer might be hesitant to remove it.

Top Bottom