1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Iron and Blood 2 - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Tee Kay, May 24, 2012.

1. Optical

Optical The Fall of the Eleventh

Yeah, I guess I'm still in.

2. JohannaK

JohannaK Careless Whisperer

So, what the heck happened here? Is this game still working or what?

3. Tyo

Tyo HANDS HIGH TO THE SOUND Moderator

He said its being changed to a story-based game. So, yes.

4. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

Dropping out, no time, out of RP ideas and I want to make life easier for the GM. Will continue to lurk and may claim a country in the far future.

It was a grim soggy afternoon in the military camp of the Paraguayan armies as they stood in a clearing in the Brazilin jungle. Gasoar poured over charts and plans laid out before him. THe glory of Paraguay will not fail, especially with help from within the enemies land. The plague on our shores that is Portugal will be chased away. Satisfied he laid himself to rest, his faithful guards at his side. As usual he slept lightly. Midway into the night a noise awoke him. It was mearly a guard standing nearby. He gripped his golden pistol and fell back to sleep. The guard drew his ceremonial sword and seemed to inspect it. As his companion turned, the guard lifted his sword and struck the other down.

By tommorrow, news of Gaspar's death spread through Paraguay. Before the army could return, remanents of the opposition scrambled to assemble a government of Catholics and anti militarists. As this civilian government began establishing law and order the army returned and the head general declared himself Gaspar's sucessor. People took sides as the Congressionals (as the civilian government came to be known) faced the Militarists. Portugese support enabled the Congressionals to resist their stronger rivals, but they were unable to secur control. Paraguay was in tatters.

5. Tee Kay

Tee Kay Justice guaranteed

It's always been a sort of story-based game, really.

6. Tyo

Tyo HANDS HIGH TO THE SOUND Moderator

Well yeah, but now it's either write or you're not playing pretty much.

7. Tambien

Tambien Theseus, Duke of Athens

8. Tee Kay

Tee Kay Justice guaranteed