Iron and Blood: Requiem [Sign Ups]

I guess you could (although I am not the GM).

Given over half the players have incomplete signups. Sure, why not.

edit: Putting my foot down.

Doing away with barring new entries. Whatever players don't have MARKED cities ON THE MAP will not be with us first turn.

Those without useful descriptions but MARKED cities will have completely randomized (and lower-end) stats.

Those who have everything are literally Jesus Christ lord and savior and will enjoy the best stats I can apply while still calling this game balanced.

All of this starting whenever I get started working on this thing (sometime between tonight and tomorrow morning.

alright cities are marked now, will continue to update Alaska's description and government though.

sorry about taking this long tyo

Map reuploaded almost right after I make this post. Working on fleshing out my nation more.

EDIT: History updated, and more will come with time.

Alright, History and a description is up now, I hope everything is fine with you Bair, you unfortuatnly haven't posted a history so I kinda worked with the Emperor being forced out of russia and having to take up shop in Alaska

Where is my space iot

I'll join this game if you finally release your goddamn space iot tyo

Working on getting started now. New joins/incomplete applications will have to wait for update 2 to join.

My post has been edited.

Small update. So here's how cities are gonna look.

The factory icons are cities. The number of factories you start with will be decided by your descriptions and some RNG. From there they will be distributed based upon the order you put the cities in, with your capital getting the most and the last major city getting the least. Factory penalties as described in the rules will be applied first turn and have full effect. In light of this, all of you have until I'm done with the map to edit city placement/number if you want to. Note it's completely fine if you decide not to. This is just a notice that in-game effects will be active as soon as the game starts.

you wont join till after turn one, but sure.

Here's my country for next turn.

Free Carolina Republic
Shorthand: Carolina
Capitol: Charleston
Major Cities: (East to West) Birmingham, Atlanta, Savannah, Columbia, Raleigh
Government: Constitutional Republic
Leader: President Josef Williams
Flag:

Spoiler :

Description:

Spoiler :

From 1816-1818 the slaves of South Carolina revolted, led by Josef Williams, born 1789, in West Africa. The revolt soon spread to other states in the former Commonwealth of the South. Northern abolitionists and some poor whites joined in the struggle against the plantation owners. Eventually they won and formed the Free Carolina Republic. The FCR would have an elected President along with a unicameral legislature (House of Delegates). The official religion is Baptist, though most other religions are allowed. People of all races are given equal rights. In 1818 the first elections were held and Josef Williams won in a landslide.

Currently the majority of the 33 members of the House of Delegates are not affiliated with a political party, though parties do exist in the FCR. The Freedom Party is the only one with elected members and it advocates for territorial expansion in order to end slavery in neighboring regions. The members of the House of Delegates are a diverse group, with black, white, and Native American members.

Claims:

Attachments

• Flag.png
    Flag.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 171
Sorry for the delay. Game thread will be up on Monday.

I am immensely sorry I haven't gotten to his game up. To be entirely honest, this past week hasn't been eventful but I've not been feeling 100%. I just want to confirm that all of you are still open to play this game.

So, roll call.

The Tsardom of Alyaska is here

Top Bottom