Iron and Blood 2 - Game Thread

Im game for a story focused IOT. Not sure how much I can produce, but it will be interesting to try it.

And if some people wish to drop out, perhaps we could invite a few NESers, since they still use the general idea whereas you have already said that such a form of IOT hasn't been used in a while. I think some people from there would certainly be interested.

Please give the lands of the Serenissima Repubblica di Nuovo Milan to the Wagadou Empire

(please don't let people gift their land like that. All of a sudden, one nation is twice as large as everyone else's. We've had this problem in past IOT's and I don't wanna see it happen to I&B.)

just NPC Nuovo Milan and be done with it...

Please give the lands of the Serenissima Repubblica di Nuovo Milan to the Wagadou Empire

I hope Wagadou accepts so we can all have glorious fun watching their stability hit the ground.

x-posted sadly.

OOC: I think moving it to a story based game will be good. I've been playing it like this for awhile anyhow. ;) - Plus I can continue my Religion themed storyline with Jehoshua :D

OOC: I think moving it to a story based game will be good. I've been playing it like this for awhile anyhow. ;) - Plus I can continue my Religion themed storyline with Jehoshua :D

ooc: *sharpens the sword of mercy

If it is going totally story based you can NPC of WoG me as well.

Why should I WoG you? You haven't done anything wrong; if anything I should WoG myself, I've been a horrible GM.

Even though this is becoming story-based it's not as if you need to write ridiculously detailed stories nor does it mean that powergaming is okay. But, yeah, if anypony's not comfortable, I'll NPC your country. You're still welcome to come back anytime though.

Writing stories just isn't my thing.

Writing stories just isn't my thing.

You don't have to write stories. You just have to interact without stats.

The story thing is just to describe how the game is like without stats. No one is expecting you to write a novel.

I just prefer to play games with hard stats and very little writing.

Just in, Israeli scientists invent hydrogen bombs. That turn victims of radiation poisoning into mongooses. They found the secrets of this technology after their space program took them to Mars and the God-fearing Martians gave them some new tech. :mischief:

Just in, Israeli scientists invent hydrogen bombs. That turn victims of radiation poisoning into mongooses. They found the secrets of this technology after their space program took them to Mars and the God-fearing Martians gave them some new tech. :mischief:

New Novel Rocked London, Sold Out in Days But Damned by Critics :mischief:

Top Bottom