Leoreth Appreciation Thread

Sorry for reviving a kinda old thread, but I HAVE to say thank you
The mod is realy great, the work flow is constant and the feedback is constructive!

I've been reading forums for a long time, but never posted until a couple of days.
I'll try to catch overflow bug, BTH, as I've experienced it somewhat 20 times in 25 games:lol:

Anyway, great mod, this bug don't spoil my gameplay, as I'm roleplaying and don't try to conquer entire world haha

Thanks!

I've always assumed Leoreth was a girl due to his name and his old profile pic. This is a surprise!

Also I have spent nearly 300 hours playing this mod. That's more than any other game I've ever played, even Skyrim. Thanks! It's just that amazing.

Of the ~1,700 hours I've played of Civ4, the vast majority of it has been with DoC. I'd like to thank you, Leoreth, for providing almost innumerable hours of some of the best fun I've ever had when playing a game.

I've always assumed Leoreth was a girl due to his name and his old profile pic. This is a surprise!
We need more female modders though.

Also I have spent nearly 300 hours playing this mod. That's more than any other game I've ever played, even Skyrim. Thanks! It's just that amazing.
Of the ~1,700 hours I've played of Civ4, the vast majority of it has been with DoC. I'd like to thank you, Leoreth, for providing almost innumerable hours of some of the best fun I've ever had when playing a game.
:eek:

I'm quite sure I'd be terrified if I knew how many hours I've played DoC. I really don't want to know.

When I first joined the forums I knew nothing, and back then Leoreth uses his Korra Avatar, I also assumed he's a girl for quite a while :D

It's interesting how avatars shape your assumptions about people. I've noticed that about myself as well.

I'm trying to remember my Korra avatar right now. I know I had an Azula one at one point and later on Lin Beifong. I think it was right before my Dave Strider avatar which is a continuation of the tradition of having a confident smirk in my avatars?

Didn't want to encroach on Baldyr's territory ;)

I think it was right before my Dave Strider avatar which is a continuation of the tradition of having a confident smirk in my avatars?
And the tradition continues ;)

I never imagined that people would think of Leoreth as a girl. First, I don't see how Leoreth is a girl's name. Second, for the other forums I went on, males using female avatars is pretty common, so when I saw Leoreth with his Korra avatar, I didn't give a second thought.

Oh, and thanks to Leoreth for creating the main mod I play these days!

I never imagined that people would think of Leoreth as a girl. First, I don't see how Leoreth is a girl's name. Second, for the other forums I went on, males using female avatars is pretty common, so when I saw Leoreth with his Korra avatar, I didn't give a second thought.

Oh, and thanks to Leoreth for creating the main mod I play these days!

You should google the name and look in images. It's mostly images of girls and posts that link to this forum. It seems to either be a girls name, or at least a name that is used by a bunch of females online. I honestly have no clue what the name means or its origin.

edit: Though now that I have explored some of the image locations, the vast majority of these female pictures come from Polish sites? It seems to be a Polish surname, since a few links are to profiles by Polish girls with that last name.

I agree, where are all the superfluous z's?

Thank you for making it so New World cities no longer emigrate to the New World. I settled Vancouver as the Dutch, and never made it above 3 population since they were so happy to emigrate to Nebraska, which was rioting with so much unhapiness...

:confused:

Top Bottom