LINESII- Into the Darkness

Signed King Alexander of Khemri

OOC: Thy you taking up another nation? It would be a pity to lose you, your were a good player :)

Oh darkening; think of me as a Greco-Egyptain culture. That just happens to have roman style Swordsmen.

The major battle took place in the hills of Tehxou, that is to the north of the fortified City. In a valley as iggy put it.

Well I am leaving, but not quitting. As long as we aren't all slaughtered, the entire 200,000 or so populace is going to form an exodus en masse.

To: Davar

Since we have sinned so horribly, we are leaving Tellus. Perhaps we will return in an epoch, but our time here is over now. Would you lend us ships to further our passage across the sea? We will be going far, far away. Perhaps to our brethren first. We must repent to them before anything.

@Darkening: The book is called the Summa, only recently codified. The prophet would probably be The First Elder, who began the building of the city, and had the primary visions. But Strategius has recently grown in influence within the Church. The people are Valin, the land is hilly, and the culture Greco-Roman. Read my stories for more info.

Khemrian Trade deals:

Kehoxu - confirmed
Nurmafer - Confirmed

To Myocaca
From Khemri

We would like to reaffirm our trade deal, and our deal pertaining to the exchange of Ramids for the Ballistae designs.

Waiting for Tristania to sign alliance before proposing trade deals with the new states.

Oh @ Iggy; how are we dealing with the eco centres spending? Do i get one turns spending out of them prior to the states forming?

lurker's comment:
Thlayli said:
His entire assassination was a fakery of the Stratikrator.

That wasn't very competent fakery. Not to mention that its awfully silly. ;)

To: Khemri

Myocaca agrees,

To: all

If anyone should be payed reperations from the south it should be us because Veritas is the one we fought on our shores.

to: Malkavia and Citadel
from: Thula Zam, High Priest of GOORA, leader of the Free Gammoreans

we have had many moons in which to ponder our path to righteous benevolence.
GOORA has spoken and her word is WORD!

we shall and must secure the faith of all humans willingly.
we need to form a united front concerning our plight!

shall you join our mission?

will you help us stem the Lengel tide?

refusal, as well as resistance are futile!

GOORA awaits your reply eagerly!

IGGY - a story is at long last being written to explain the shifts in my attitudes.

Long has Zester been feared and worshiped by the Trinlinians. According to legend, long ago, back before the Monarchy of Trinlin, before the founding of the eternal city of Trinlin; there was a period of months where fireballs from the sky rained down upon the world. The fireballs destroyed cities, shifted mountains and created valleys. This was followed by a period of darkness and death. Some say that this disaster was a punishment from Zester for the corruptness and faults of man. Others say that it was a war between Zester and Terrium. And a few people, forming the sect of Uvnuim, believe that the fireballs game from visitors from another world. Anyway, so why this story.

Recently, the farmers of Trinlin have reported some strange happenings. At first the city dwellers thought it was ridiculous, the Rivetiums (the high priests) denounced it, and the King dismissed their claims. These farmers became the laughing stock of the nation, until months ago.

Over the eternal city of Trinlin, 3 fireballs streaked across the sky during the festival of Chrixta. Chrixta was an ancient festival of the harvest. The entire city saw it, including the Rivetiums and the King. The fireballs slammed into the sacred mountain of Fugi as can be seen from the city, sacred to Terrium. The city shook as rockslides devastated villages at the base of the mountain.

Trinlin was thrown into a panic, the people demanded an explanation from the Rivetium. Anger of the gods, the Rivetium claimed. Zester demands tribute and worship. People believed it was the end of the world, that they were being punished for their corruption, like what happened in the legend. The city went into a frenzy of sacrifice and worship. Dust rained down onto the city for days, the marble statue of the King was blackened.

Weeks later, a few men dared to journey to Fugi. The convoy, consisting of 4 men and a Rivetium, scaled the mountain. The trees on it were shattered, like twigs they were scattered. The group reached the former shrine to Terrium on the mountain side. The alter was shattered, and laying in a crater behind it was a stone.

The stone was metal, it was shiny, and it was surprisingly polished. It was cold to the touch. Immediately the Rivetium kneeled and prayed. The stone was sent from Zester he proclaimed, and he ordered it brought back to Trinlin to be worshiped. It was to be placed in the Temple of Zester which was under construction. But the stone was too heavy to be lifted. So the men returned to the city, while the Rivetium stayed and prayed.

The men returned with more men and the King, and hauled the now sacred stone back to the city to be worshiped. It is to become to new centerpiece of the Temple of Zester. The Rivetium ordered the mountains to be searched for more stones from the gods to see what else the gods sent them.

Gorin Russian/Germanic and black k?

Very strong authoritarian rule that united the country finally, very proud of technology (large part of their culture) Religion Masra sect of Crystalism more focused on life than death, still recognizes the Red Lady but Dula (her husband) is the main god

Lord Kaiser is just that, the Lord King like a pharoah.

Emor Refuses to Aknowlage the Traitorrious Remints of the Vertis Millitary and will not reply to them.

To all:
Once peace has been set, we will be granting the City of Vertis Simi-Atonimus Status, though full control over all millitary and navle assets will remain under Emorian Control. Emor will also handel repreations for Swade and Myocaca assictance in this war, in the form of One Eco to each.

OOC:
Emorians Look like a typical native of the area, having origianly been barbarians to the north of Vertis. though they usualy are somewhat well taned.
One major Diviation is the the De Quim Blood Line. the are a bit darker skined, and have wirely, blood red hair, whose strands are about three times thicker then any other hair know to human kind. they are a small minority, numbering less then 100 total in all of emor, and perhaphs a few dozen in the naiboring contries. I plan to expound on this bloodline shortly.

Ease it, erez. You will die either way...

Shalamari:

Ethnicities: Yath 55% (fair-skinned, with red/blond hair, average heigth)
Jal 40% (bronze skin, dark hair, tall)
5% Aneyans (I have no idea...)

The Shalamari have a great store of poetry and lyrical songs, written in their language Shaal. It is a very musical language often used in dramatic plays and performances even outside of Shalamari. The Shalamari commoner often wears glass beads and crystals as talismans, as well as a marker or social rank. (Priests and Circlemen wear Green and Red jewelry respectively)

The Priests dye their hair black and braid it, and wear green clothes. They often bear staffs engraved with owls or owl motives. They also carry stocks of herbs called "coak" and "wheed" (for obvious reasons ;)). The Priests are often congregated in monastic temples, which serve as places of study and sites of religious practice for the area around. The Priests are also known to follow the army into battle to ensure the blessing of The Red Lady and a swift journey to the Netherworld for the fallen.

The soldiers of the Shalamari army all wear headbands signifying their Corps. This is to make tactics easier for the commanders on the field, as well as for spotting friendly units in the chaos of battle. The Phalanx carry bladed spears called nagi, and have large oval shields studded with bronze. Most of the armor consists of padded cloth and leather. Officers often have helmets (much like the samurai) and all carry horns or similar blowing instruments for making simple preset orders.

Alright, thanks. I'm starting to sketch the story out now. @ SS- I didn't ask for your life sto for sake. :mischief: Just need to add them in for the battle and return trip.

To The Remaining Veritisians
From Davar

As you did for the Emorans centuries ago we shall now do for you. The Four sloops will be awarded to your people, along with our best wishes. On a side note any Veritisian who wishes upon it may come to Davar and live.

Aneyans are very tall and very white. They stand more their 2 meters tall and are as albino as it gets and they are extremly thin. They are a dying race though. In the civilized world they are being evoluionery wise outcompeted by everyone else (being albinos sucks) since they lost their city and in Maugot there are like 26 Aneyans... Their the royal families, and gods.

The Langels are doomed The langels are doomed. I already got a plan :)

to the many barbarians:
We warned you! We told you to unite and with us create a gigantic army to stop them! Yet you didn't listened. Blame only yourself! But hurry with it as we still can defeat the Langels. Rise and rebelle! Don't let them make you one of them as well! They will brain wash you and kill your families. Rise! Rise against them! Join the ranks of the Maugot! Son the Langels will be but a long forgoten dream.

~Darkening~ said:
Alright, thanks. I'm starting to sketch the story out now. @ SS- I didn't ask for your life sto for sake. :mischief: Just need to add them in for the battle and return trip.

To The Remaining Veritisians
From Davar

As you did for the Emorans centuries ago we shall now do for you. The Four sloops will be awarded to your people, along with our best wishes. On a side note any Veritisian who wishes upon it may come to Davar and live.

I know, but I felt like writing a bit, so I did it like a normal story. A short one.

As for your diplo... 200k refugees. On FOUR ships? ;)

As for your diplo... 200k refugees. On FOUR ships?

Hence the offer to live in Davar ;). After all, I'm giving him half of my naval UU. I thought for sure that would tick you guys off, but as it appearntly doesn't, I'll give him control of the other 5 galleys I have. That's alot of my navy, if you count it. (7 ships out of 13)

To Swade and Myocaca
with the Recent Improvemnt of Relations between our nations, and In Light of the fact we now have to provide Food for the City of Vertis, we would Like to negotiate the Return of some of the Land you aquiere from us.

the Area Behind the red Line is the Area we wish to negotiate for it's return. This Land is 90% farmland, and some Scattering of small towns and Villigies. you Already Possess Vast Areas to Farm, and have borders to open wilderness to stake a claim, should you requier more. we on the other hand do not foresee an expansion of any of our borders for at least 100 years, and even then, the Expansions will be across the Vast Sea.

Ine Exchange, we are willing to Sign a Defensive Alliance, at a minimal. Payment byond that is negotible.

Kal'thzar said:
Hmm how to commit genocide the easy way :p
famine works always and if well planned, cannot be connected to the real cause behind it...

Gerber requests a place in the CRA. We know that our nation has been far from stable since the beggining years, but we wish to settle with what we have and build.

OOC @iggy: How far do you plan to take this NES? I think it would be fun to take it as far as industrialist times.

Top Bottom