LuckNES V

Orders to be sent soon.

Orders sent!

Mais est-ce que vous avez les envoye? (My grammar is probably wrong here. And I am missing an accent, I know.)

To let everyone know. I have most orders. I still am missing French and Madrid orders. I think that is all I am missing actually. So I will not wait for them as Azale usually does this and Germanicus hasn't said anything.

Officially calling the deadline and starting the update in a bit.

Mais est-ce que vous avez les envoye? (My grammar is probably wrong here. And I am missing an accent, I know.)
Oui, j'ai envoyé mes dictats après que j'ai le fini.:rolleyes:

Mais maintenant, silence! Seulement germanicus douze, carmen cinq-cent dix (un petit peu), et moi devrions parlé en français. Tu peut parlé aux français seulement si tu as été colonisé par France.

Luckymoose, a été Vietnam colonisé par France dans cette histoire alternante? (Luckymoose, was Vietnam colonized by France in this timeline?)

I've done the Americas and a bit of Europe. I will hit the rest up later tonight if I can get rid of this headache I have.

yes.. I am still... something... I am finished...

Mais maintenant, silence! Seulement germanicus douze, carmen cinq-cent dix (un petit peu), et moi devrions parlé en français. Tu peut parlé aux français seulement si tu as été colonisé par France.

I am still quiet... Something germanicus twelve, carmen five hundred and ten (a small something) and I something talk in french. You something speak in french something you something colonise france?

Can you beleive I took 7 years of french in school? :cool:

Luckymoose, a été Vietnam colonisé par France dans cette histoire alternante? (Luckymoose, was Vietnam colonized by France in this timeline?)

No, the idea of the British allowing a French presence in Asia is just silly. Plus tying down a fractious north africa and european vassals took up all of Frances efforts.

I had sent my orders after I had finished.

But now, silence. Only germanicus12, carmen510, and me, we used to like to speak in French. You can speak in French only if you have been colonized by France.

Luckymoose, has Vietnam been colonized in this alternate story/history?

Je crois que c'est ça. Alors, en réalité, tu peut dire que j'habite un pays ce qui avais colonisé par France car j'habite dans la Californie.

(Encore, ma grammaire, n'est-il pas tres bonne.)

Maintenant, cette année est ma troisième.

He forgot to put in quote tags.

Update coming either in a bit or in the morning. I ended up going to sleep to get rid of my headache. It will be about the same length as the last one.

yes.. I am still... something... I am finished...

I am still quiet... Something germanicus twelve, carmen five hundred and ten (a small something) and I something talk in french. You something speak in french something you something colonise france?

Can you beleive I took 7 years of french in school? :cool:
I was commenting that some Swiss people speak French.

I've taken French since Grade 1 and I'm still not fluent. I know the feeling exactly.

I had sent my orders after I had finished.

But now, silence. Only germanicus12, carmen510, and me, we used to like to speak in French. You can speak in French only if you have been colonized by France.

Luckymoose, has Vietnam been colonized in this alternate story/history?

Je crois que c'est ça. Alors, en réalité, tu peut dire que j'habite un pays ce qui avais colonisé par France car j'habite dans la Californie.

(Encore, ma grammaire, n'est-il pas tres bonne.)

Maintenant, cette année est ma troisième.
La Californie a été colonisé par les français? Je pensais qu'il a été colonisé par l'Espagne, Grande-Bretagne, et les États-Unis.

Mais, sous Napoléon, la Californie était un territoire francais, donc, on peut dire que la Californie était un morceau d'Empire francais.

Top Bottom