M&ANES III: Reunion

OOC: 'right. I'l add the enchanted steel armour to your sheet.

IC:
"Uhh..." The clerk looks quite confused, and begins looking through some papers on his desk, trying to find out something.
But before he can acheive any usefull results, a man enters the room from a door the group didnt notice earlier.
It was the same person they met on their way to Nokrath, though at the moment he was wearing a great amount of insignias and medals, revealing him off as a high-ranking member of Clan Korckun.
He nods at the clerk, that nods back and swiftly retreats through the dor that the man came from.
He sits down behind the desk and pulls out a map of the Nokrath underground complex.
He fetches a pencil from a nearby drawer and draws a circle around the area containing the newly discovered ruins.
"There. And if i'm not too wrong, youw ill encounter Ghosts, Undead Swampmen, Possibly some Revenants from the Magmawars and other undead creatures."

A shadow slips in behind the warrior of Korckun. It makes its way towards Keder and Diana, once it is within a few metres, darkness suddenly fills the room. Driel strikes Diana with a hard blow to the base of her skull and grabs Keder. He whispers

"Let's leave the madman and madwoman to kill each other while we find some saver and less controversial employment. To the head office of Clan Seroleyus it is!"

"LORAS!"
As suddenly as the darkness appeared, it disappears.
The Korckun warrior is standing in the doorway, his sword drawn.
"You are getting on my nerves, Drow.
The first time i could accept it, but this is beyond what i am willing to cope with."
A red light begins eminating from his left hand.
"Insulting Roland Beastbane twice?
Bad move, Drow."

"Apologies, you are perfectly sane. I was referring to a comrade of mine who is siding with the Circle and attempted to enlist me to join him. My companion and I do not wish to get involved in any clan feuds at all so we are going to find work for Clan Seroleyus, which will not leave us caught between two feuding clans and our two feuding comrades. Please let us go."

Driel's hands move towards his runed blades, just in case.

"Ooh cool, a fight." Lucca said, appearing behind the man, snickering to himself. "Thought you would be here. Don't you know drow that it's futile to run away from a planar Mage?"

"Why hello there good sir," he said to the man, tipping his hat. "I apologize for the drow's words, he's a princely stooge of the underworld and does not understand the customs of the surface."

He finally looked at the prone body of Diana sprawled on the ground and shrugged. "Hell, I'll just take the consolation prize then. To adventure, whoo!" With a flash, both the body and the map disappeared...

"Just another day.... lets be off before things turn worse."

Keder and Dreil head to Clan Seroleyus' recruiting office.

As they pass through, Roland mutters a spell.
"Dont think you will survive more than two weeks from now, drow."
He mutters under his breath.

IC: i guess i will be off my own now. sharpteeth says to him self and starts working towords clan Korckun main base.

DON'T DO THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS

I'm just saying I'll go right ahead and quit if we don't redo this from post #661. You could at least have asked Dragonson to make a roll for you. Diana is a player character like Keder and should have a fair chance against him, not able to be pacified by a single trick.

If you decide to play on, expect a rapid (and un-DMed) death at the hands of a certain player character. Just, you know, your own medicine.

You came to no harm, indeed I expected you only to be stunned long enough for Keder and me to escape. Also what gives YOU the right to decide for merciary what his character must and must not do! Finally Dragonson had every opportunity to roll if he wished, I only said I hit you not that I knocked you out cold. Oh and I would like to point out that if you don't stop trying to control everyone, alone with Seon, you won't be the only person quiting. We are all suppose to be in this story together and of equal importance in the story. I'm not going to be just hired muscle in your little games with each other and Dragonson for the rest of the RP and I doubt merciary wants to be your hired mage.

OOC: I must say that i kinda' thought "Isnt he godmodding abit?" when i read Verts post, but then again he never posted any results of the hit he made.
This is MY fault, not anyone else's. I could easily have rolled for the hit and posted if Diana is/was knocked out or not.
It actually first appeared that Diana was unconcious in Seon's post.
Wasnt his fault either though. I would've thought the same.

I agree that i will have to be more strict on this.
This was a little episode that i have to remember so that it doesnt repeat.
But since nothing really happened that anybody was particularily unhappy with (Exept diana's un-modded knockout) i dont think we need to do it over.
Keder and Driel went to Seroleyus, as they had planned anyway.
Diana and Lucca went to do some artefact retreival, as ATLEAST Lucca had planned anyway.
I dont honestly think these happenings will change if we do the event over.
Exept maybe Driel will be slightly more stealthy when getting Keder out of the house.

If you dont want to be teleported by Lucca, DE, i can make a roll for you to resist his spell.
And a roll for his spell in the first place, ofcourse. :p
Let's say that teleporting people that doesnt want to be teleported from now on requires a roll, ok? ;)

... I'm this close to just leaving, still. I haven't godmodded at all, and your post was very clearly godmodding. I was roleplaying a character and if you didn't like it you could've just walked away; I would never have said "I shoot you and then you die". Even if I wanted to attack you (and maybe I wouldn't), I would've let DS handle it.

Ooookay, back ontopic:
Diana gets up and looks at Lucca. "He hit me from behind? The coward! Oh, well, I can see from where we are that I haven't been set back. It's not like we need backstabbers among us anyway.
So, Lucca (?), do you have any means of fighting the undead?"

"We here you need workers. You've got two of them right here. What is the work?"

OOC: How did I godmod? As I said I didn't post the results of my action, it was merely likely to succeed because I used the element of surprise. I did expect Dragonson to do some kind of a roll but it is mod discretion. I will also ask you again what gives you and Seon the right to dictate everything that happens in the story? I've put thought into my character and I'm not going to let him be relegated to an NPC in all but name. If you want hired muscle go hire it. If you want hired magic go hire it. People have got to be less sensitive about minor occurrences not always being rolled otherwise the narrative will collapse. If you ambushed me, shot an arrow at me and said it hit me, knocking me off my feet. I wouldn't complain particularly. If you said that arrow pierced my armour and killed me then I would get pissed off.

OOC: Guys, please leave this topic for a while?
Or move it to MSN or PMs?

Also, please post like, an entrance scene? :p
This is the third time people say something along the lines of "We go to [Insert Place Name here]" and then a few seconds later assume that they are
1. Inside said place.
2. Talking to an NPC there that i have never said was there.
3. Confusing me and leaving me no time to Post any actual facts on the current happenings.

Please stop that. :p

"Well," Lucca said, scanning the map intently while staring at the surrounding area. The roads led to all eight directions... "We could try...teleporting them into the Clan Korckrun headquarters."

Ah, he whispered as he saw what he wanted to see on the map. Here be the dragons... the map said, and everyone knew that dragons kept a large horde of treasures. "That way," Lucca said, pointing to one of the larger entrances.

sharpteeth enters the korckun headquarters: huh what are you guys doing here i thoght you was working for the circkel

I'll drop the argument and just say that you're an amazing ninja if you can have the element of surprise against someone who's just threatened you on your life and is fully ready to jump you at a moment's notice.

Also; I never said I wanted this to revolve around my character (or Lucca). I agree that Diana is a bit... Dominant. But that is her personality. I have not taken actions in that direction (like Lucca's sudden teleport-madness), and indeed when I was about to (or was I?), you stepped in and crossed that line first by attacking her.

Also, Sharpteeth; Lucca and I have teleported from Clan Korckun's office. Perhaps you should find the others and tag along with them instead.

"Fine. Let's get moving."
Diana finds her bow and an arrow. Her keen eyes easily penetrate the darkness ahead of them as she carefully begins moving in the indicated direction, sure that Lucca is coming along and without letting him out of eyesight. "You never answered my question; Do we have any means of dispersing undeath?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Does teleporting undead creatures 500 feet into the sky over Nokrath work?"

OOC: Sorry for not being particularily active the last four days. My internet betrayed me again. -.-

IC:
As Lucca and Diana starts walking down the sewer-like underground complex Diana starts to get a strange feeling at the back of her head.

Top Bottom