Medieval European Mod II

sorry about this but i tried and couldnt fix it on my own, fatal error Trebuchet/art/../.././/.//./.trebuchet defualt .flic <-- that the exact words it says but the last part is.

if you guys could give me a thing to download to fix that(its been 2 days of it)

I'm seriously pissed off at the moment and I have to call back my previous words, but it's a bit ridiculous for Firaxis to change file paths with every new repackaged Civ3 release. :mad: Either that or you have moved some files ;) But I'm betting the first option, still.

Anyway, try this:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/25392/mem-civ3complete-patch.zip

Unzip directly to Conquests/Scenarios.

you don't have to do anything else but downloading the file from the link I posted and unzipping it directly to your Conquests/Scenario folder in the same way as you did with the mod zip.

Bowmen, Frankish Axemen and the upgarde Armored Archer can all load into boats. BUT NOT the Archer...

I noticed that the Archer was not a Foot Unit in the editor.
Is this an error or some sence and meaning to it ?????

Cemo

Bowmen, Frankish Axemen and the upgarde Armored Archer can all load into boats. BUT NOT the Archer...

I noticed that the Archer was not a Foot Unit in the editor.
Is this an error or some sence and meaning to it ?????

Cemo

Indeed archer seems to be missing the foot unit flag, however, only the first, primitive boat (I normally don't build them except for exploration early, since galleys appear soon after) is limited to "foot units", everything from galley/longship up can carry all units, including the archer. Thanks for the report.

I really like this mod and just wanted to say thankyou, it is very well done and I am glad to see the addition of a new scenario set in it. Hope this is the first of many :).

Great Mod how do vassal states work.

I'm seriously pissed off at the moment and I have to call back my previous words, but it's a bit ridiculous for Firaxis to change file paths with every new repackaged Civ3 release. :mad: Either that or you have moved some files ;) But I'm betting the first option, still.

Anyway, try this:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/25392/mem-civ3complete-patch.zip

Unzip directly to Conquests/Scenarios.

Another way to do this is creating an installer and find the path civ3 is created under during the installation. or the users can find the path themselves during unzipping.

Another way to do this is creating an installer and find the path civ3 is created under during the installation. or the users can find the path themselves during unzipping.

Can you spare this thread at least? Warhammer up to 2.2 version was using an installer and many people e.g. Mac users complained and asked for manually compressed distribution. A poll was made that showed favor for zip/rar as well.

Wow! What a great scenario! I just finished a game as the Poles on the small Europe map. I was only on the easiest difficulty level (serf) since it was my first time. It took me 24 hrs. 29 min. to get a VP victory on turn 406 (1416 AD). I love the way it plays. The turn times are quick even with 20 players and the combat works well, but boy! are the cities hard to take, even the king units can stop knights! Thanks a lot, guys, for an enjoyable game. I'm going to play again at a higher level.

jimmygeo

Great work, very polished and playable.

I have one "bugget" to report. :sad:

When playing as Scots I loaded a settler into a Curragh and the settler unit disappeared (no poof of smoke, nothing, he just vanished).

I was trying to get to Orkney but because of this problem the Poles got there first! I guess this explains all the Polish workers we have working in Scottish hotels currently :undecide:

I have one "bugget" to report. :sad:

When playing as Scots I loaded a settler into a Curragh and the settler unit disappeared (no poof of smoke, nothing, he just vanished).

I was trying to get to Orkney but because of this problem the Poles got there first! I guess this explains all the Polish workers we have working in Scottish hotels currently :undecide:

Hey,
It is not possible to load a settler into Currach (as civilopedia says, it's only a small exploration boat that can carry military foot units). There's even no load icon - the icon that is in the same place, however, is "Join City"... which would explain where your settler went!

Top Bottom