Moar Units Mod

MOAR Units Mod 1.2

Deliverator, I know you've retired this mod. But if you ever for old time's sake decide to add just one more, please give us a Pictish Warrior for Scotland. And/or a longswordsman replacement with a Claymore. Because the "Highlander" they gave us is bullfeathers. This is Robert the Goddamn Bruce, come the hell on.

Deliverator, I know you've retired this mod. But if you ever for old time's sake decide to add just one more, please give us a Pictish Warrior for Scotland. And/or a longswordsman replacement with a Claymore. Because the "Highlander" they gave us is bullfeathers. This is Robert the Goddamn Bruce, come the hell on.

I have a plan to very slowly work on another unique unit mod that will have 1 Unique Unit per base game/DLC Civilization. The likely additional Scotland unit would be a Longswordsman replacing Gallowglass as in the Civ 5 Scotland mod.

Are there any plans to make this compatible with the iOS version of Civ VI?

Are there any plans to make this compatible with the iOS version of Civ VI?

I don't really know what would be involved in that. I think in theory it should just be a question of generating all the art assets in iOS format in addition to Mac and Windows. I don't know if other mods are doing iOS support yet? I know Modbuddy doesn't generate iOS art files by default so you have to edit the config to generate them. I might upload a simpler test mod at some point so that iOS players can test, but I might start with a simpler mod like Steel & Thunder.

When creating a T-34 tank, the game hangs (version 1.0.0.229), is there a solution to the problem ?!

I can't get version 1.2 to work after downloading R&F. I tried looking into the fix but I get different error messages:
[1736735.378] Warning: LocalizedText - Error Loading XML.
[1736735.727] Warning: LocalizedText - Error Loading XML.
[1736735.818] Warning: UpdateDatabase - Error Loading XML.
[1736735.847] Warning: UpdateDatabase - Error Loading XML.
[1736735.942] Warning: LocalizedText - Error Loading XML.
[1736735.962] Warning: LocalizedText - Error Loading XML.
[1736736.037] Warning: UpdateDatabase - Error Loading SQL.
[1736736.041] ERROR: Failed to release save point.
[1736736.065] Warning: Error when calling IComponentHandler::ApplyComponent.
[1736737.817] Warning: UpdateDatabase - Error Loading SQL.
[1736737.818] Warning: UpdateDatabase - Error Loading XML.
[1736738.228] ERROR: Failed to apply enabled components.

Help.

Can anyone help me. I tried moarunits mod but got looped back to main menu. I also inspected the Mod.log. Heres the extracts
[1167205.465] Mod Art Files - Loading MOAR_Units.dep
[1167205.470] ERROR: Attempted to evaluate a path for a mod that doesn't actually contain that path.
This error goes on for a while. I picked up this game only cause i saw this mod. Im eagerly awaiting your help. Thanks in advance

updating the game to .229 version fixed it ! Thanks for the mod

Last edited:
These are fantastic. Is there any way to convert some of these into civ 5 skins? I have been working on a klepht unit for Greece for civ V, but it's using janissary graphics for now. The Armatoloi you made are a perfect fit though.

These are fantastic. Is there any way to convert some of these into civ 5 skins? I have been working on a klepht unit for Greece for civ V, but it's using janissary graphics for now. The Armatoloi you made are a perfect fit though.

It's technically possible but a bit fiddly because Civ VI units are made up of multiple models whereas Civ V units are single model. It's not something I'm going to do myself but if you find someone familiar with both graphics systems perhaps they could take it on.

The mod is incompatible for me but I only need it for assets so can you tell me who is barb unit in the second picture and what parts did you use for him

Top Bottom