[MODMOD] Legacy of Erebus: Nuova Alba

is it really that important? Cities with legendary culture aren't all that common.
The point isn't that; I removed a level way before legendary culture. With my settings, you will miss one ring of culture when hitting 100, which is much more common and is my point: smaller cultural borders.

Any idea when the patch will be up? Or a link to the last patch that LENA is compatable with?
I don't know. I'm working on it.

Opy --> civfanatics is unblocked at school! Yey! I can download at school now! xD
Nice :)

The point isn't that; I removed a level way before legendary culture. With my settings, you will miss one ring of culture when hitting 100, which is much more common and is my point: smaller cultural borders.

I don't know. I'm working on it.

Nice :)

FYI civfanatics.com at my school is blocked, but
forums.civfanatics.com isn't:lol:

Just use

Poor (0)
Fledgling (50)
Developing (500)
Refined (5000)
Influential (50000)
Legendary (50000)

lol, I'm in no rush now Opera. Now I can D/L almost anywhere, it doesn't matter when you upload xD

And, I won't d/l 'I' until LENA is compatable, so I'm still playing 'B' lol. It's still good though.

A bit of a laugh. Huh? My scouts defend first against spearmen, how cool, type of thing. xD

Okay, merging has encountered a pretty hard stop. I can't start a game, it CtDs at the initialization of graphics...

Orbis patch I.

But it seems it's CtD'ing on 'Setup Map' instead of 'Graphics Initialization'.

And it doesn't crash each time.

Nevermind, found out! Another hiccup of the XML Editor wasn't exporting my ART_DEF_UNIT_ and thus messed many things :p

Yeah, I really should :p
I guess I'll have to take some time and create one...

---

Now all I wanted was to take a screen of this:
Spoiler :
New gnoll model: worker! I'll have to upload a list of models I need, to see if I can get some people to do them, using the awesome base seZ created :D

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0107.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0107.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 170
Opera, you might want to change
int CvPlayerAI::AI_civicValue(CivicTypes eCivic) const
to include your hatedcivic unless you have blocked AI players from adopting their hated civic elsewhere.

Did it already :)
Might not have in the uploaded version though... I'm kinda lost as to what is the current version :lol:

current version of what? Orbis? (I) LENA? (.40) What else could you be confused about?

Top Bottom