[MODMOD] Legacy of Erebus: Nuova Alba

Hear. hear!

I agree. Your modmodmod deserves wholehearted praise, Opera. I am especially impressed with the amount of work you have put into the Ngomele. They are fully fleshed out, and powerful, and incredibly flavorful. They do have a pretty steep learning curve, since they are completely different from any other civilization out there, but they a whole lot of fun to play.

I thank you ever so much for your fantastic creation!

I actually had the same problem as vainglory with the modmodmod (LENA) finally loaded but then the interface in the game (the bar on the bottom with all the commands ex. go-to,auto explore etc.) and civilopedia don't appear and when i click the civliopedia button in the main menu nothing happens. My re install all mods order was (FfH2->Patch 041g->Orbis 024->024H->Lena0.40 (the thing from the link)

EDIT:I actually can play and look at the civilopedia if I play a hotseat MP game everything works fine and strangely when I exit to the mainmenu while in MP i can look at the civilopedia,but after exiting a SP game I can't (I'm even more confused but at least it works somehow.)

Not to sound like a n00b who just doesn't want to read through this entire thread, but is there a feel yet of what from this modmod is being considered to go into Orbis? After a long absence from Orbis (and new updates to Planetfall to play) I don't want to get into playing another game. However, since I'm thinking a lot of LENA will have a big impact on 0.30, I'm definitely interested.

First, thanks for the kind words, I didn't answer for some time... Making me consider coming back to modding LENA :p

To be honest though, I'm actually unsure about what I'll be doing as a modder for now. I started designing a big project, a sort of sequel to LENA (whose lore wasn't really revealed anyway) but I also started working on a personal mod not (yet?) intended for release. I'm not sure I can work two things (two new projects), let alone three (those two + LENA)...

The thing with those two projects is that they would be independent from any other source. One thing that made me lose tracks with LENA was the need to always update my own mod according to Orbis' versions, which is a really tiring process, completely unfun, while modding is supposed to be about funny geeking on the computer. Orbis being still in development, new updates are really frequent... So I was spending more time updating rather than truly working. Even though my projects would use a still in development base, being overhauls, I would pack the whole thing independently, while LENA is more an expansion pack, so I'm not sure I could move it as an independent download from Orbis.

Then I had to re-design the Ngomele (because I wanted to) and I lost faith/courage/whatever...

@arkham4269: I am (was?) discussing with Ahwaric about what to include in Orbis but I didn't get news from him since maybe two weeks. I don't think my new leaders would be imported. I know Ahwaric wants to bring in the Ngomele though and perhaps some changes I made.

Opera -> i haven't seen you on IRC lately ... :D ... we have backup #erebus channel on gamesurge.net since Till's server is down
(( gamesurge is server, where is #civfanatics located, you can get there through "chat" link above [if you don't see it, just search for it on this page :D ] ))

ontopic:

We'll respect your decision whatever it will be ... :D

I'll just chime in with the others and say that it'll be a bummer if you drop LENA, but I appreciate all your hard work :)

I am a little sorry to lose the chance to play Longzi Tian after that nifty design contest. But she was fun to write, anyway.

Aw, Opera. I'd really be upset if LENA got dropped completely, but I know that is is your choice, and if you really can't carry on with it, I'm going to have to hope that somebody picks it up, because its just too brilliant to let die.

:sadface: I'll be sad to see LENA go... I anticipate your future wory, Opera. Happy New Year to you all.

I will also be disappointed. But it's your choice. I think you've garnered a lot of fans though. Just an idea. Stick a pin in it & come back to it.

ofcourse you do :) it's really a shame that this great mod came to a stand still, and I think every one of them thinks like rocklikeafool

ofcourse you do :) it's really a shame that this great mod came to a stand still, and I think every one of them thinks like rocklikeafool

YES, INDEED ...

We all loves Opera, our greatest, finest, most awesome she-modder ... :D

YAY FOR OPERA !!!

/me wishes you happy new year 2010

YES, INDEED ...

We all loves Opera, our greatest, finest, most awesome she-modder ... :D

YAY FOR OPERA !!!

/me wishes you happy new year 2010

Well, the thing is...

YES WE DO! :D:D:D

Top Bottom